simon87

Reaction score
Hello, im new to this site but have been playing fm and cm for a while now, im west ham in fm12 and got promoted in my 1st season and kept west ham up in my second, however despite now beginning my 3rd season with the hammers i have noticed that at the beginning of both premiership seasons i have been given £40000000 Tv rights money, but neither time has it been added to my bank balance, is there any reason for this or can someone help me understand why?

Thanks
Simon

It's paid monthly, and dependant on how many games are on TV. So like every time you have a match on TV you get £500,000 and the rest is paid every two weeks, think it's like £1,000,000 a time or something.

Simon87, I'm West Ham on my game too, in my 3rd season (2nd in the prem) where did you finish last season and where are you this season?

i finished 15th in 12/13 and I'm now 16th after 20 games in 13/14 but expect to finish around 12th

Andy is spot on. They will get you an estimate of how much you COULD earn over the season from tv rights. You just have to look every month for the message that tells you how much you will get. I am cardiff in my second season, we are in th PL and Europa and i'm getting about $200,000 a match, and at least 2 matches a week on tele. The number at the beginning of the season is purely an estimate. You have to go month by month

won the championship comfortably, finished 8th in my 1st season in the prem with almost the same team that got me there, signed simone pepe from juventus for £4 which was 400k short of my total budget but he was phoenominal for me, havent started the 3rd season yet but got given a £22 mil budget have spent 10 of it but no point spending the rest as im already £6 mil in the red need to qualify for europe really just so i can break even every year!