A Question

Spewn

Reaction score
I have a question and want to apologize if there's already a thread about it or something.I didn't use Search and blah blah blah cause usually it takes a lot of time till you find the desired thing.

So my question is - what is better... hmm lets say you have a youngster(18-20 y/o) and which would be better to send him on loan to a club in lower division/club where he could get more first team play or to keep him in your squad and give him chance(not much but still giving him some first team action).I know it's a dumb question but I've been wondering lately cause I am at like 2020 year and there's lots of regens so I want to know the best way to improve their stats,to develop them to good players.And I also know that it's also up to your coaches,your facilities and stuff.But I am with Arsenal and you know I've got some of the best coaches and facilities in the world.Just wondering which thing would be better sending a player to loan or keep in your squad with your coaches but not as much first team play.

loan them experience is the best teacher

So, why send him somewhere else? ^^)

To be honest I thought/think that by sending a player to a club where he gets constant first team play he gains experience and everything you know so therefore his stats get improved.Or.... I might be wrong.That's why I am asking here to be sure which way is better.

Not many replies on here...

from previous posts I would say the consensus is send them somewhere where they get first team football everytime.

Don't know if there's a consensus on this; anyone tried loaning out a player for a season and then loaded back and then had him on the reserve team for a year?

depends on the quality of the league you send them 2. not alot of point sending a whizzkid to league 1/2. most f the time they will come back unhappy, saying they would ahv elearned more by staying with you. sending a player to a strongi-sh championship club/weak prem team where they will guarunteed first teama ction is best. rgualr games at a good standard outweigh any benefits of top coaches imo.

btw, i never loan a youngster until he is 20. this gives your coaches time to develop his stats, especially the physical ones.
during that time they should get fairly regualr first team chances, league cup obviously. but occasioanl starts agaisnt weak oppostition in the league is a great way to help them progress. it may take a season or 2 of loans to decide whether he is good enough to make the step up on a regular basis

loan is better, because playing more football and a different type of football will help his development quicker

It's just I want to know how to produce good players.For example I get 16 y/o player who has great potential according to my scouts.So I try like everything - training routines,sending him on loan,giving him first action in my team and everything but most of the time those players turn out to be like below average or not good enough for a team from top 4(any country).But sometimes they turn out great(not too often tho).The only sure way to get a star player(although it's not my main goal I just want to get good players not stars.. well ye stars preferable but not main goal)is to get wonderkid.

So I came to this conclusion - it's either me doing something wrong or it all comes down to the specific player I mean if he's plain good he turns out to be good,and the other way around if he's plain bad/average he turn out that way.But also noticed that some other top teams(AI) always I MEAN ALWAYS develop their hot prospects to good players.And I am so sure that the manager decisions about certain player take big part of development of the player.

Anyway sorry for the wall of text >< Thank you for your replies and advices.Anyone else who wants to join the discussion feel free.For now I'm gonna proceed doing my stuff and trying to produce some good players.