Spewn

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answered before, I did use the search button and I couldnt find the desired thing.

So here it is my question:
How can I see the goals chart of my club? Or appearances, assists or anything like it. The reason is - I'm currently choaching Tottenham on FM 11 and I've got this regen who scores like mad and I wanna see my club's top goalscorers, just to check out if he's getting anywhere near you know.

Edit: Just to clarify - club's top goalscorers of all time.

Last edited:
on your squad page click history/records

(I'm assuming you mean historical leading scorer)

if not, then history>players has a few stats as to who's doing/done the biz in past seasons (starts from game start though, no historical pre-game date)

on your squad page click history/records

(I'm assuming you mean historical leading scorer)

if not, then history>players has a few stats as to who's doing/done the biz in past seasons (starts from game start though, no historical pre-game date)

This is not exactly what I'm looking for since I dont get to see the top goalscorers of all time. I just see the top goalscorer of the current season.

Seems like there isnt no "Top Goalscorers of all time" in this game, only from that date when you signed for Tottenham.