nufctillidie

Reaction score
Miguel Angel Portugal Sacked!
rre510a9ppppppp.jpg

Miguel Angel Portugal was sacked as Racing Santander manger due to lack of investment in the club and he felt lack of progress. Already a new boss has been appointed Enrique Setien a former Racing player joined them to steady the ship. He said in his press conference " We are favourites for the drop but i feel we can stay up and will saty up". Bookmakers already state they will go down as they have one of the weakest squads ever in Racing history and the league but the Enrique Setien has said it is the biggest or best squad and with hardley no funds it will be difficult but he is ready to steer the club he loves from relegation".

The first thing i did was look at the squad i recieved 500k in transfers which to be honest will get you nothing so i will basically have to not buy people until money comes into the club i put a few layers who were on high wages and not even useful and brought up a few players from my b and under 19s some with a lot of talent due to my excellent youth facilites and network

The tactics and formation i use is will be in my next update as computer is going weird at the moment but i use a attacking well you could say 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-3-3 i say 4-3-3 i like to get the ball down and pass it a lot i always play this way and get men into the box.

My first Games in La Liga are very difficult i will also show you them after computer will start working i have Barcelona first game with Valencia Sevilla and Real Madrid also in the next seven matches my first 8 matches are very difficult indeed.

my next update will give you my tactics and results lists also preperation for start of friendlys

View attachment 140270

my tactics are here but instead of rosenborg up front i have young ivan bolado due to rosenberg massive wages needed to get rid of him

View attachment 140271

these are my fixtures up until 19th of december although i have added friendlies which i will tell you the results of in the next update