A REAL SOCIEDAD STORY - PASS THE PARCEL

tony watt screenshot please

Sure thing

View attachment 465125

I've seen this man with my own eyes at my local teams matches vs Celtic. He is the real deal. Very exciting prospect and scored this goal against Barca (keep in mind the composure to do this against them at 18/19 is INCREDIBLE: [video=youtube;JuLnriEqz3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLnriEqz3A[/video]

December - January

Transfers:

Nothing of interest. No signings, a few go out on loan..

View attachment 465022
View attachment 465021

Good performance on both games. Roma is always a tough fixture home or away and the result against Betis is standard protocol.

View attachment 465020View attachment 465019

The start of 3 fixtures against Levante in 2 weeks. we do the business in these two and punish Vela for scoring against us ;)

View attachment 465018View attachment 465017

First drop of points but we are still unbeaten! go through easily against Levante then draw Espanyol..

View attachment 465016View attachment 465015

Type of result we need at the Nou Camp. We sat back and allowed them to play football and duly equalised after a dubious penalty converted by the Messiah. Esponyol is always a tough away game so to beat them is pleasing.

View attachment 465014View attachment 465013

More standard results. League is too easy hahaha. As i say that i draw Real Madrid lol..

View attachment 465012View attachment 465011

Destroyed Bilbao and suffered our first defeat of the season.. However i tell you the plan was to lose by as little as possible and i fancy going through in the next leg.

View attachment 465010View attachment 465009

Elche were NO match for us then my plans paid off over two legs against Madrid as we go through to the final against Athletico. apologies about negative playing for narrow losses but a two leg game is always difficult against teams like that..

Strange result:

View attachment 465008

League:

View attachment 465007
Still top despite an injury ravaged 2 months.. half of our first team at one point was injured and it was so bad at one point i couldn't fill an 18 man squad!!

February-March

Results

View attachment 464900View attachment 464899

Important result against Madrid to continue our unbeaten run! Getafe was simple.

View attachment 464898

Standard.

View attachment 464897View attachment 464896

disappointing against Granada. did the stuff against Madrid

View attachment 464895View attachment 464894

Taught Bayern a lesson in football as we almost guarantee progress. European hangover didn't change anything in Valencia

View attachment 464893View attachment 464892

We DESTROY Espanyol 5-1 and finish off Bayern easily.

View attachment 464891View attachment 464890

Poor against Mallorca as we barely manage to put it past them and they hit the woodwork twice. Deportivo again we were poor but 2 goals was enough.

View attachment 464889

1-0 up and looked away. All of a sudden 3-0 up and cruising.

League:

View attachment 464885

Still top. Still unbeaten. We are walking this league. Man City in the quarters is a bit of a challenge though...

END OF SEASON

I hate finishing my turn. I 100% love this save. It is by far my favourite career i've ever done!

Some of the boring stuff:

Anoeta capacity is to be increased (will take 3-4 months) by 10000 seats (to make a total of 42000)
We may or may not have finished the league undefeated. (read to find out)
Our Champions League run stuttered. Did we make it though?
Copa Del Rey Final was harder than i thought.
(tell me if you like how i added the 'important' parts)

Results:

View attachment 464823

We didn't go out for a win. an Away goal is what we were after.

View attachment 464822

Easy win for the lads. Allowed some of the younger players to have a kick around.

View attachment 464821

Lol. City simply didn't turn up.

View attachment 464820

P.O.O.R. Lol we have one of the smallest grounds in the country...

View attachment 464819

Tight game but 90+6 minutes put it beyond doubt.

View attachment 464818

Another easy win.. Is this what Barcelona feels like? Shame we conceded..

View attachment 464817

This worried me as AC Milan are rated alongside ourselves as one of the favourites and i felt we needed an away result!

View attachment 464816

I swear this must be the most i've conceded domestically ever.

View attachment 464815

Maybe i shouldn't have been worried. We stuttered and started right over again.

View attachment 464814

Another easy win

View attachment 464813

Copa Del Rey winners :) was a very close match at the Nou Camp

View attachment 464812

This one almost guarantees that we remain undefeated. Worrying start and we actually should have won the game!

View attachment 464811

UNDEFEATED IN THE LEAGUE! OSASUNA STOOD NO CHANCE AND WE HAD 22 SHOTS ON GOAL BY HALFTIME

View attachment 464810

AND NOW CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! WE DESTROY CHELSEA DESPITE THE SCORELINE!! By halftime we were 3-1 up and i gave the youngsters on the bench a run.

League:

View attachment 464809

Awards:

View attachment 464808

View attachment 464807

View attachment 464806

View attachment 464805

Thanks for reading! who's next?

Well done man, champions of La Liga and Champions League. Awesome!

Well done man, champions of La Liga and Champions League. Awesome!

cheers Champions League with Sociedad was my first attempt to seriously win the champions league. So i feel it was me trying to play it over the two legs instead of trying to win them all (like taking an away draw or lose with away goal etc) that actually won me the Champions league

cheers Champions League with Sociedad was my first attempt to seriously win the champions league. So i feel it was me trying to play it over the two legs instead of trying to win them all (like taking an away draw or lose with away goal etc) that actually won me the Champions league

Nice.

If someone shows me how to make it a download link ill put it here and maybe continue the save as my own on another thread (so there would be the ptp thread and my own one. Both will continue.) This alright?if not i wont obviously but I need some fm to do haha

Two days, go again :) I have no worries with you doing that, I should be up for it in three weeks HSCs on atm