tha mad monk

Reaction score
As the title states I need a tactic or tactics that work well on 15.1.3.

Update your game in steam rather.

Buy the game, dont pirate it.
I would be happy if people like you would just leave this place. I didnt pirate the game and even so I dont understand how u find the courage to accuse someone of doing so without knowing it for sure.

I would be happy if people like you would just leave this place. I didnt pirate the game and even so I dont understand how u find the courage to accuse someone of doing so without knowing it for sure.
Why haven't you updated the game then?

Becaue out of ALL versions there are currently of FM (like 15.1.2, 15.1.4, 15.2.1 etc. etc.) you just happen to be on the version that is the only one available in the 'pirated scene' ? Hmm little suspicious dont you think? There are like 10 versions available and you are somehow on the version that is also the 'pirated' version.. so yes I do know for sure.

So please leave this place but feel free to come back when you bought the game and are on the most recent version. Thanks :)

Some people don't update the game by turning off auto-updates as they prefer to keep it in the previous state for some reason or another, like not wanting to ruin a tactic or something. So I hear anyway

Definitive proof would be better than assuming

Last edited:
Some people don't update the game by turning off auto-updates as they prefer to keep it in the previous state for some reason or another, like not wanting to ruin a tactic or something. So I hear anyway

Definitive proof would be better than assuming

Then 1) Why is he asking for a reliable tactic? If he does not want to ruin one
2) I cannot believe people are able to stay in offline mode for 7 months. This would mean you dont play any online game on steam or make use of any of the social features
3) I can also not believe (for people claming that), that people cannot connect to the internet for 7 months.

Seeing this is an official Football Manager fansite I would hope there would be a more clear and direct stance against piracy of this great game. Because if everyone would pirate, the game would stop to exist, meaning this community site would also not exist. People that have legit stayed on 15.1.3 for whatever reason will not ask for tactics here because seeing its 7 months ago, they will know which tactic is/was best for that patch... **** even I remember the tactic that was best on that patch. The people that do come here asking for tactics on that patch, should not be taken seriously imho

Last edited:
2) I cannot believe people are able to stay in offline mode for 7 months. This would mean you dont play any online game on steam or make use of any of the social features
3) I can also not believe (for people claming that), that people cannot connect to the internet for 7 months.

Seeing this is an official Football Manager fansite I would hope there would be a more clear and direct stance against piracy of this great game. Because if everyone would pirate, the game would stop to exist, meaning this community site would also not exist. People that have legit stayed on 15.1.3 for whatever reason will not ask for tactics here because seeing its 7 months ago, they will know which tactic is/was best for that patch... **** even I remember the tactic that was best on that tactic. The people that do come here asking for tactics on that patch, should not be taken seriously imho
after all I said you are still not sure why I am asking for a reliable tactic on the first patch yet you still make accusations. I have the game as a gift but I am not that fond of fm games so I am thinking of giving it away to one of my friends, I dont want to download any patches if I am not gonna play the game thats why I want to try it as is. Can you please leave the thread now? its obviously not for you.

Seeing this is an official Football Manager fansite I would hope there would be a more clear and direct stance against piracy of this great game. Because if everyone would pirate, the game would stop to exist, meaning this community site would also not exist. People that have legit stayed on 15.1.3 for whatever reason will not ask for tactics here because seeing its 7 months ago, they will know which tactic is/was best for that patch... **** even I remember the tactic that was best on that patch. The people that do come here asking for tactics on that patch, should not be taken seriously imho

Oh of course there's a stance. It's called a perma-ban. I've dealt with that kind in the past very swiftly. But I'm not going to ban someone based on an opinion am I?

after all I said you are still not sure why I am asking for a reliable tactic on the first patch yet you still make accusations. I have the game as a gift but I am not that fond of fm games so I am thinking of giving it away to one of my friends, I dont want to download any patches if I am not gonna play the game thats why I want to try it as is. Can you please leave the thread now? its obviously not for you.

Once you've started playing the game it cannot be given away-it is tied to your steam account. The only way your friend can play it is via you giving permission to access your account to play the game.

Once you've started playing the game it cannot be given away-it is tied to your steam account. The only way your friend can play it is via you giving permission to access your account to play the game.
I thought u could give it away but no probs I can give my account too it doesnt really have much money put into it.

I thought u could give it away but no probs I can give my account too it doesnt really have much money put into it.

No once you've activated it via the key it's tied to your account.

So no help so far, only some guy blaming someone without really knowing his situation. I'm impressed.

So no help so far, only some guy blaming someone without really knowing his situation. I'm impressed.
You're not doing yourself any favours with a post like that. Really, it's just much simpler to update your game.

You're asking for a tactic on an old update, that hardly anyone uses as we'll all be up to date. There won't be many who can answer and it's quite possible that those who can, haven't been around yet. You're also posting in the Discussion section instead of the What tactic should I use on FM 15? sub-forum.

You could have cleared up the whole mess anyway with a quick screenshot of your steam library, showing FM15 in it. ;)

Still, my opinion, best to just update the game and download that latest tactics around.

No once you've activated it via the key it's tied to your account.

As I understand it – if you give the game to a friend and your steam account, he has to re-download it – and the download will be the lateste patch, so you do not need 15.1.3 tactic’s hence the game will be 15.3.2 when you friend is downloading the game.