A Replacement For Ronaldo ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggs11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K

Giggs11

Reaction score
Hi, I'am playing Manchester United, and I am thinking to sell Ronaldo... But I need a replacement ;(

Can anyone tell me some players that could replace him ??

I dont care if the player is young, i need him to be good in future but also very good at the moment :D

Did you play him on the right or left side ?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Why you selling him anyway ?

You also have Nani, Tosic and Llajic coming through.

you could get silva or mata for far less than youll get for ronaldo, they can be good buys.
but seriously id stick with ronaldo for now unless the bid is scarily big

I am playing Ronaldo on right but I dont like him anymore.... I hate him actually and I am thinking off selling him Real Madrid they want him... and I am using Tosic on LEFT :D and Nani aint good enough :( Soo I need a player that can beat Ronaldo in FM 09

David Silva Absolutly amazing player now and is even better in the future
i bought him to replace ronaldo coz i hate him hes a ***** so i sold him and bought silva best deal ive done :D

Try Maxwell, he worked pretty well for me.

Barlotelli works real well as an AM wing too, and make him train prefer moves to attack channel more often, he comes a beast.

Ok Thanks but keep comming on with player though.... I still need one

Ever tried Ginovinco? He worked real well for me as a wing too, his dribbling is world class already.

Well, Ginno is pretty darn good if you use him well. He has the dribbling and speed and stuff to destroy his opponet by attackicking the channel.

Yeah, Balo is a hoss if you train him right, he netted 15 goals in 12 games for me, crazy.

how about you go big and get messi and train him on the right wing :P

may sound lil strange but try giovani dos santos from spurs i have him as backup for my chelsea team and hes awesome worth a few quid:D

Buy mati fernandez hes the best player to get scores loads and gets loads of assists first player i sign and you can get him for cheap bout 8 mill.

balotelli without a doubt, if you want a big name, try messi? i paid 40m

giovani dos santos goes amazing! he got world player of the year at spurs then i signed him for 40mil and he got world player of the year followed with 20+goals and as many assists. im in 2012

Back