A Replacement For Ronaldo ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Giggs11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
you are going to get 40-50m, maybe more, so you can sign pretty much anyone. Marquinhos can be played similarly to Ronaldo. Ribery could be an option, Silva, or Van der Vaart are others...

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

giovani dos santos goes amazing! he got world player of the year at spurs then i signed him for 40mil and he got world player of the year followed with 20+goals and as many assists. im in 2012

I signed him in the first window, got him for 13m, played him and Messi on either side, between them, had around 60 assists, and a bagful of goals.

ye dos santos is awesome on my game too hes realy giving me selection headace who to play him or ribery lol also balotelli plays alot better as a striker hes a drogba type player!!!

The fact you hate Ronaldo in real life doesn't hide the fact he is the best player in the game. Keep him.

another good player is federico laurito from udinese, hes young but leave him for a few seasons he goes to an amazing strike and the age of 20, i got him for my liverpool team and he is getting picked ahead of torres, got nothing to do with replacing ronaldo tho haha

ronaldo is an awsome player on the game n hard to replace on the game. im not man utd but iv bought david silva and he is doing the job on the right for me great pace, dribbling and crossing and scores aswell. although cost a fare wack.

Messi, just get him.. he will spark your team and he will bang quite alot of goals in..

I bought Tosic in my game and he develops into a very good, consistent performer, I would give him a try although u will need to buy him from partizan...

Back