A Reputation to Rebuild - A Millwall F.C. Story

iHoward

Reaction score
A Club that Needs Rebuilding
View attachment 438677
Millwall is a club with a lot of history and when you mention Millwall you think of passionate fans but many times in the past the frustrations of the fans has boiled over providing the club with a reputation associated with thuggery and providing a huge benefit to the term football hooliganism. The manager that comes into this club has great fans that will follow the team but will need to remember that if he unfortunately fails to get them on side they can be a tricky bunch to deal with. A brave character will need to take the reigns at such a volatile club.

Sol Campbell Takes to Management

View attachment 438676

Today marks the in Sol Campbell's managerial career. He was such a charismatic figure in the dressing room of several premier league clubs but is famous for his performances at Arsenal in the invincible side and scoring in the Champions League final against Barcelona. He is a figure who is not scared of being controversial as he made the move across North London from Tottenham to Arsenal which is a trek that isn't for the faint hearted but he dealt with it. Will this be a success for Sol Campbell at Millwall or not but one thing is for sure, it will be an interesting time.

Sol Underlines his Plans for Millwall

View attachment 438674

This club is part of the greatest footballing country in the world. Football in this country in recent years has become so focused on short term success and to achieve this an influx of foreign talent has been on the top of a managers mind however this has to be coupled with young English talent along with it. This isn't to say that all the players at Millwall will be English as this is not realistic but it's important for this club to help improve the National side with a preference towards English talent instead of their foreign equivalents. Because of this I will try to ensure I have 3 English players in my starting 11 at all times. Obviously the rising cost of English talent will be an issue so also improving the academy is essential. I look forward to my future at the club and hope that we can progress together.

YES!!!!!!

Was looking to do a Millwall Story of my own, I will be watching this space!!

I've had a crash dump but because I'm so early into the save I will restart again and will have to post this update again.

Last edited:
What formation have you gone for? First season I stuck all the high earners out on loan, Bailey went to villa and had a good season so managed to offload him for 2m at the end, it's all about building a team for the second season. Did you manage to tie Trotter down?

Shame about the crash dump, will be following though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

As your starting again look at tibbling as he will be available for 60k