TractorBoy7

Reaction score
I've tried asking for this in the player screenshot request thread but got no reply so thought maybe if I made a separate thread I'm more likely to get a reply.

Could someone please show me David McGoldrick, Tyrone Mings, Luke Hyam, Christophe Berra, Johnathan Parr and Ted Bishop's stats. They all play for Ipswich Town! For Ted Bishop could you also tell me what his potential is?

Many thanks!

Demo should be out soon.. You'll be fine :)

I've tried asking for this in the player screenshot request thread but got no reply so thought maybe if I made a separate thread I'm more likely to get a reply.

Could someone please show me David McGoldrick, Tyrone Mings, Luke Hyam, Christophe Berra, Johnathan Parr and Ted Bishop's stats. They all play for Ipswich Town! For Ted Bishop could you also tell me what his potential is?

Many thanks!
Honestly mate they havent really changed from fm14. Bishop is not rated. Mings isnt at good as he should be. From fellow ipswich fan

Honestly mate they havent really changed from fm14. Bishop is not rated. Mings isnt at good as he should be. From fellow ipswich fan

That's hugely disappointing considering Mings is actually probably one of our top 5 players :( Thought maybe Bishop might have seen an increase too considering he's getting more coverage and scouts from the prem watching him... Seen that McGoldrick's value was increased to like £5.25mil and thought this was a correlation of increased stats but maybe not then

That's hugely disappointing considering Mings is actually probably one of our top 5 players :( Thought maybe Bishop might have seen an increase too considering he's getting more coverage and scouts from the prem watching him... Seen that McGoldrick's value was increased to like £5.25mil and thought this was a correlation of increased stats but maybe not then
I can upload pics if you still want them