Malarkey

Reaction score
This is mine, Leeds still in the championship in the 2nd season against a full strength Arsenal side in the League Cup:

lolww.png

Should of been about 8-1 :p
Whats yours? A screenshot would help :)

This is mine, Leeds still in the championship in the 2nd season against a full strength Arsenal side in the League Cup:

lolww.png

Should of been about 8-1 :p
Whats yours? A screenshot would help :)

I might just die laughing if that happens tomorrow

1t season with west brom beat liverpool 2-1 and against everton same season was 3-0 down and drew 4-4

After scrpaing through the champions league group stage with middlesbrough in the 5th season, i got to the semis, 1st leg was away to real madrid they won 2-1

In the second leg put all my tactial knowledge to keep stopping all there best players and stopped them playing their game (prob just got lucky) i beat them 2-0 with their old player drenthe getting the 88th min winner

cue me jumping round like an idiot

I got to the 2012 Europa League final with CSKA Moscow versus Arsenal. It was 0-0 after 90 minutes, so I made my last substitution taking off Necid and bringing Vágner Love on. He scored immediately after 52 seconds. Walcott equalized after 94 minutes but Dzagoev scored the winning goal from 22 yards after 111 minutes. I also won it in 2011, beating Juventus on penalties.

It may not be so odd, but winning Chelsea at Stamford Bridge 5-1 with Man Utd and the score could have been even bigger.

I beat Athletico Madrid with Real Jaen in the Spanish Second Division B4.

It was 2-1.

Beating a full-strength Stuttgart side 5-0 at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in the Europa League Qualifiers as Hibernian in my first season.

West Ham 5-1 Chelsea :) cant find the screenshots because it wont load up:(

Smashed the mancs 0-5 at Old Trafford with Liverpool in the first season. Later clashed with them in the FA cup final and beat them 4-3. Always feels good to beat them.

Last edited:
football manager as realistic as ever.....

What do you mean? You can't rule out any of these results happening, they're unlikely, not impossible. I guess Stevenage beating Newcastle 3-1, Notts County beating Sunderland, Leeds holding Arsenal at the Emirates would all be unrealistic results. Oh wait.

EDIT: Mine is definitely beating Barca 2-1 in my 3rd season at Villa. Not only beating them, but outplaying them for much of the match. :D Young Connor Wickham coming on as a sub in the 80th minute to score the winner and his first goal for the club, was pretty **** sweet.

Hearts... I ******* hate them. XD [only because they are nigh on impossible to beat with Celtic on FM]

Anyway, I'll try to get a screenshot of a proud result soon. :)

Hearts play so defensively...it's really frustrating.

My favorite was 6-3 win over Barca. 3-3 and scored 3 more extra time. It did help they got a red card and I waited really late to put subs in.