Reaction score
Ok so I started a new save with Southampton, with Danni Osvaldo on loan to Juventus and Jay Rodriguez preferring the LW these days I don't have a out and out back up striker to Ricky Lambert.

I have around ?10mil to spend.

Any suggestions??

Ive managed to upset Jordan Rhodes and is available for 7mil???

Mexican Maestro

go for carlos fierro at chivas,with enough game time and the right coaching he turns into a beast(H)

What type pf Forward are you after?
Poacher, DLF etc??
A great poacher is Wissam Ben Yedder.

If you can hold off to january and maybe squeeze a bit more into the kitty. Maybe an extra 4m. You could get Aleksandar Mitrovic. He has just joined Anderlect but you can get him in January. If you manage that signing you will be sorted for many seasons ahead.

Makienok, Resacaldini, Chibuike and Vietto.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I bought Ings for about 6mil. Doing pretty well. Although using Jay Rod is the best method I've found, he's really great on LFCMarshalls update, especially as a striker.

THIS!

If you can hold off to january and maybe squeeze a bit more into the kitty. Maybe an extra 4m. You could get Aleksandar Mitrovic. He has just joined Anderlect but you can get him in January. If you manage that signing you will be sorted for many seasons ahead.

in my saints save i find harry kane on loan..i start unemployed

I bought Alvaro Morata myself and I think he oozes potential for a sub 10m purchase.
Plus he's spanish so you don't have to worry about a work permit.

I've heard good things about Timo Werner, but have never bought him personally.
Damiao and Gabbiadiani could also be bargain buys in the sub 10m class. Those two were class in FM2013 and I was flabbergasted how cheap they are in FM2014.