emoasyou

Reaction score
Staring a new game with Celtic in the English Npower Championship as i wanted to give the Scottish league more compettition and i will be one of the Scottish Teams aiming to become the new pride of Scottish football. Celtic will be replaced in Europe and Pollock will enter the Third division in place of Celtic with Dunfermline moving up to the Scottish Premier league this will be using the LFC Marshalls update as rangers are already in the third tier of Scottish Football. Celtic Replace Barnsley in the Championship with Hyde Dropping out of the English League.

Choosen to be Ross County who have just entered the Scottish prem

a team report and transfers will follow with monthly updates after

Good idea, how'd you edit teams about? (Leeds need to be in the prem IMHO)

​Zeus

View attachment 269610

with Ross County i have been given 0 funds to spend and i am expected to avoid Relegation looking at the team above i believe this to be possible and i will play a Christmas tree formation.

5 defenders 3 central midfielders and 1 attack midfielder and 1 striker.

My main defenders being Michael Kovacevic, Ross Tokely and Grant Munro.

will look to sign a new left back and i have made a bid for former premier league player Ben Thatcher to add much needed experience and stability at the back.

i will alos look for a new attack midfilelder as rocco quinn isnt good enough in that position.

With Gary Glenn out injured for 5 months it is upto Colin Mcnemin to produce the goods up front

Last edited:
Good idea, how'd you edit teams about? (Leeds need to be in the prem IMHO)

​Zeus
How do Leeds ''need'' to be in the Prem. If you don't get promoted you don't deserve to be up there

had to cancel this as my computer had problems with the marshals update so i will go back to the regular database