NO2OUP

Reaction score
Been playing as chelsea on my orther save and i fancy a new challenge, i want to build up a team and get them to the premier league and be serious contenders within 7 year.

View attachment 258500

So Sheffield Wednesday it is then what can i say big club needing nice things in the trophy cabinet
Let's ave it.

My first job is going to be evaluating the team and seeing who is in and who is out ?
I already have some targets in mind to improve the squad over the long season ahead

To be continued

Last edited:
are you using any updates or are they still in league 1?

still in league 1 and it's on the 12.2.0 update i'm using.

The first thing you need to do is brainwash their fans into thinking their the ******* MASSIVEST club in the universe and they will lap it up cause they are thick as pig ****.

Make sure you call all of your opponents tin pot teams in the press conferences. The fans are extremely arrogant so you can get them onside with your arrogance too.

Serious contenders in seven years? You sure?? They will probably want to be fast tracked straight to the Champions League after a run of three victories in League 1.

On the positive side you can sign anyone you want as their fans seem to think signing sick notes such as Chris Kirkland and **** sticks like Joe Mattock are a good idea.

On a serious note I may follow this story....

Transfers

View attachment 258824

i've got to be honest i feel i could of done a better job at bringing new players into the team but i just wanted to bring in experienced players that can get the job done, aswell as adding depth to the team for the long season

i think the key buy from the transfer window for me is the veteran Geremi and he is only 32, it feels like he has been playing forever, Geremi can play in several different positions across midfield and even play right side of the defence.

next up pre season/first seven league games.

Last edited:
The first thing you need to do is brainwash their fans into thinking their the ******* MASSIVEST club in the universe and they will lap it up cause they are thick as pig ****.

Make sure you call all of your opponents tin pot teams in the press conferences. The fans are extremely arrogant so you can get them onside with your arrogance too.

Serious contenders in seven years? You sure?? They will probably want to be fast tracked straight to the Champions League after a run of three victories in League 1.

On the positive side you can sign anyone you want as their fans seem to think signing sick notes such as Chris Kirkland and **** sticks like Joe Mattock are a good idea.

sooooo jealous! ENJOY LEAGUE ONE - BLUNT!

I guess it'll be a challenge!
g.gif

sooooo jealous! ENJOY LEAGUE ONE - BLUNT!

Why am I jealous? It's only the truth.

Seems @NO2OUP took my advice. Sol Campbell will love a treatment table at this stage of the year.

I'm actually gonna follow this seems like an interesting story. Be interesting cause when I manage United, Wednesday always seem to be stuck in mid table. Wanna see whereabouts we finish up.

Pre Season And First 12 Games

Had a slow start to the season the team had bad luck giving away penalty's, having goals
disallowed for stupid reasons, red cards, the match against Bournemouth we had 2 goals
disallowed within ten minutes plus giving away two penalties.

Really ****** off i did not buy a decent left sided midfielder aswell, Michael Jones
is a poor
player adds nothing positive, tried to bring 4 left sided midfielder's in on loan
including Ricardo Gardener from Bolton and Andros Townsend from Spurs
and none them fancied a kick about, il have to wait till January see if i can get a bargain.

In the last 3 games ive changed my formation to a plain old 4-2-4
it's improved the style of football we play for the better it suits the
players i have in my starting 11.

Plus i have to give a mention to Pablo Counago who i brought into the team due to
Gary Madine playing very badly, Pablo has made a huge difference.

Thanks For The Feedback

To Be Continued

Last edited:
if you and its not too late sign Elias Hernandez, he starts the game transfer listed and will sign, for big wages. I've signed him on my SWFC save. He is a a world beater for League 1 and championship, will carry you to the prem. You wont be able to scout him because he is playing in Mexico.

He won League 1 player of the year with 20 odd league goals for me

if you and its not too late sign Elias Hernandez, he starts the game transfer listed and will sign, for big wages. I've signed him on my SWFC save. He is a a world beater for League 1 and championship, will carry you to the prem. You wont be able to scout him because he is playing in Mexico.

He won League 1 player of the year with 20 odd league goals for me

how much did you buy him for mate ? he is worth 1.1 mil on my game and the stats i can see seem very good.

thanks for the advice

Had a terrible result against Rochdale that left the lad's deflated but eager to bounce back, the tale of the Rochdale game
was the injury to Glenn Loovens right before half time witch made the team lose it's shape
and discipline plus didn't help the player's being cream knackered did it.

After the bad result against Rochdale the team have gone on a great 4 game win streak
playing amazing fast paced football, attacking teams and making them pay for the mistakes they
make, Pablo Counago is playing the best football of his life showing the real reason why Malaga
brought him into the LIGA BBVA in 2006.

We are currently lying 1st in the table 1 point ahead of Stevenage, ive not made it a goal to win League 1
il be happy with automatic promotion but finishing 1st will boost the clubs finances and that will help
the clubs future.

Photo's below

To be continued

Last edited: