Tranfer Activity

With Jonathan Obika picking up an injury (around 2-3 weeks) and Callum McManaman's loan deal ending half way through October, I felt I needed to bring in some extra loan signings to bolster my strikeforce;

Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni: Stiker, Man City

Alex-Nimely-Tchuimeni(action).jpg

Frank Nouble: Attacking mid right/left, Striker, West Ham

Paris Cowan-Hall: Stiker, Portsmouth

Gilles Sunu: Attacking mid right, Stiker, Arsenal

I hope these signings will add depth to the team as we strive towards promotion (all on 3 month loan deals)

I have also agreed to sign Oldham's attacking midfielder, Danny Whitaker. Danny will be joining us in January on a free transfer and I am relishing the prospect of seeing him in Aldershot colours.

October Review

Lincoln 0-1 Aldershot
McManaman's 88th minute winner sends us to the top of leaue 2! :D

Johnstone's Paint Trophy 2nd Round
Wycombe 1-1 Aldershot (4-2 pens)
Really brave effort from the lads with a largely 2nd strin side, unlucky to lose on pens. McGurk with our goal in normal time.

Aldershot 2-1 Morecambe
Another win in the league. After trailing 1-0 at half time, we were completely dominant in the 2nd half, Frimpong with the equaliser and Ben Harding with the dramatic winner in the 83rd minute

Aldershot 2-2 Bury
Another spirited comeback after trailing 2-0. Nimely Tchimeni and Grant with the goals.

Shrewsbury 4-1 Aldershot
DISASTER! Thouroughly outplayed here, we really need to bounce back. McGurk with our only goal.

Rothereham 4-1 Aldershot
After really needing to bounce back against the new league leaders this was not the ideal scoreline. Grant with our only goal and im a bit depressed at the minute.

Player of the Month
To annoyed at the last few results to do this :mad:. McGurk maybe?

unlucky with the past few games
a good idea would be to post the league table

keep going hopefully team canbounce back from those unlucky defeats

November Update

FA Cup 1st Round
Ebbsfleet 0-7 Aldershot
A really impressive win, after giving Frank Nouble his debut he repayed me with a hat-trick. His partnership with Obika upfront looked promising after he also scored a hat-trick. McGurk with the other goal, let's hope we can bring this form into the league.

Aldershot 2-1 Macclesfield
Really should have won by more after dominating the game but the most important thing was getting the 3 points after some previous bad results. McGurk and Nouble on the scoresheet and an astonishingly awful own goal by our keeper gave them the consolation

Notts Co 2-3 Aldershot
Pleased with the attacking performance but the defence really needs to sharpen up. Goals from Hudson, McGurk and Obika gave us a 3-0 lead at the break, but we had to hang on after a brave comeback from County

Aldershot 1-3 Northampton: McGurk
Grrrr I hate this game sometimes

FA Cup 2nd Round
Oldham 3-2 Aldershot
A goal from new loan signing Michael Coulson gave us a dream lead within the first 5 mins but Oldham soon equalised. Chris Smalling then restored the lead with a header from a corner. But in the end the Latics were just too strong, scoring 2 goals without reply

Player of the Month
Adam McGurk

0,,10265~3759445,00.jpg

4 goals from midfield in an impressive month

League Table

View attachment 89504
We currently lie in 4th place, one place off the final automatic promotion spot.

Last edited:
Returning the favour mate! Not an expert in league two but your defiantly at the right end of the table keep it up!

December Review

Dag & Red 2-1 Aldershot McGurk

On course for a point until Dagenham decided to score in the 6th minute of added time.

1240343173_spt_ai_dagenham_brentford_03.jpg

Dagenham celebrate their dramatic winner
http://images.football.co.uk/Dynamic/News/400x400/1240343173_spt_ai_dagenham_brentford_03.jpg
Aldershot 5-1 Chesterfield Nouble, Smalling, McGurk, Harsanyi, Hudson

This is more like it, a much needed victory today

1672891605-03012010174247.jpg

Nouble's goal setting us on our way to the win

Burton 2-1 Aldershot McGurk

Really should have got something from the game after leading 1-0.

Aldershot 0-2 Bradford

Really disappointing result and performance, totally outplayed today.

1254862695_spt_ai_bradford_nottscounty_09.jpg

Bradford celebrate their convinvcing win

Aldershot 1-2 Barnet Obika

There is no way we should be losing at home to this type of opposition. it's time for things to change.

Hereford 1-3 Aldershot Coulson, Obika, Riza

The change of formation did the trick. Playing in a 4-2-1-3 formation the lads got the win to end this losing streak.

View attachment 89592

Leagur Table

View attachment 89583

Still in 4th with aspirations of automatic promotion still in sight. If we pick up our form ad with some transfers in January then the title isn't out of our reach.

Player of the Month

Adam McGurk

Adam was again in fine form this month and hs been outstanding recently

Last edited:
i'm saying this cause i have him in my Crawley Town story
but maybe Dale Bennett could be useful u can get him for free
anyway keep up the good work

Bad string of results there. Especailly the home loss to Barnet. Nice to have a 5-1 thrashing in thw middle of those defeats though =D

Bad string of results there. Especailly the home loss to Barnet. Nice to have a 5-1 thrashing in thw middle of those defeats though =D

Looking Great so far Mate

Thanks for following guys, appreciate it

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I'll take a look at him, thanks