A 'Shot In The Dark! The Aldershot Story!

damo.superman

Reaction score
Hey guys so im sorry but i fancied a career story starting low and moving up slowly but surely so decided to crack on with Aldershot ive left it until mid-season to start because i wanted there to be some life in the game before i got going so here is my first update

View attachment 16797

View attachment 16798

As you can see im not doing too well but im predicted 22nd so im happy for now its a solid start and i can look to keep building and laying groundwork for future years

cheers mate gonna do 2-3 monthly updates until things start to happen hopefully will stay interesting lol

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

cheers mate im only gonna do 2-3 monthly updates for now so it doesnt get repetitive and dull hope thats ok

Done two more months its been a mixed bag of results but we are slowly moving on up the league which shocks me cos i thought i was gonna struggle but never mind eh :) here are some screenshots :)
View attachment 16813
View attachment 16814

I'll keep on fighting :) anyone wants any screen shots or anything just ask

Well played mate slowely but surely :)

a bit off topic but what is good finishing for a striker in BSP ? im cambridge united the now (in 09)

load players from reunion, they are free and good at lower leagues

Keep at it mate. Even if it takes 10 seasons to get to the top filght keep going. Signs are improving:)

all is well winning 1st match anyway soz for spaming your thread. :p keep going mate

Yeah it will take time no doubt but for a relegation threatened team they have a decent ish team ive made only a small number of signings but theyve blended in well so things may be on the up

So ive bashed out 2 seasons in quick time last night only slept a few hours lol
here are the league tables im pleased with how ive gotten on really as i expected absolutely nothing for at least 5 years lol
View attachment 16854

Thats season one for you safe midtable and here comes season 2
View attachment 16855
League one here i come gonna need some major signings to survive tho. Anyone got any ideas?

Try getting some players on loan from Championship teams.Not necessarily from teams like Arsenal,Manchester United,West Ham United,Tottenham Hotspur (you get the idea).Players in the U18s squads look good enough to play at the level Aldershot are and got give the team a lift.

I would suggest someone like Newcastle United's Nile Ranger.May be an unknown,but can be pacey in attack with your other strikers.Might chip in with a few goals once in a while for you.

Cheers mate im just searching low prem teams and championship teams looking for loan signings and some cheap players who can give me a bit of a boost so i can maybe survive

Love Aldeshot, won the Premier League with them 3 years in a row and did the domestic treble back in FM09. So much potential in that club

Good luck with this. What happened to Peterborough? :'(

Sorry for the lack of updates guys have been having internet troubles :( got another season done since ive been gone heres how it went

ok so cant find the screenshots :( but i got promoted to the championship but unfortunately couldnt bring any players with sufficient quality to make me a contender and im struggling for form as you would expect.

Updates will follow swiftly gonna post them every 3 months or so of game time.