A Simple and Effective Corner Routine- Defending and Attacking (No Bug)

Zagallo

Reaction score
To FM players who are looking for a simple but effective way of setting up a defensive and attacking corner routine without bugs', here it is, after hours of trial and errors, the best setup that emerged, thanks' to goals scored and lowest conceded.

DEFENDING CORNERS

2 Players (Near post and far post)
1 Defensive Midfield or Central Midfield (Man marking, so he can pick up the Lurking player outside box)
2 Strikers (Forward)
Remaining 5 players, 3 "Back" and 2 "Man-marking" depending of your players marking attributes.

ATTACKING CORNERS

Start with your best headers from Player 1 to 6

1-Near post flick on
2-Attack near post
3-Challenge GK
4-Stand far post
5-Attack far post
6-Attack from Deep

2 players Lurking (make sure one of them is your set-piece taker, that way you always have 1 player lurking)
2-Players Back

Corner Instructions (Team)- Set to " Short Option". Yes, Short Option.

Proven it can work? screenies please :) would love do it without a kinda cheat, i rarely score from corners lol

I usually have 3 players back to prevent the counter-attack, but i'll give this a try for sure.

Proven it can work? screenies please :) would love do it without a kinda cheat, i rarely score from corners lol
Screens of what? Each team have different players with different attributes, so is just a case of try it.
Scored an average 2 goals every 4/5 games and conceded 0 in 16 and 1 in 28 with Wolves and Getafe.

Screens of what? Each team have different players with different attributes, so is just a case of try it.
Scored an average 2 goals every 4/5 games and conceded 0 in 16 and 1 in 28 with Wolves and Getafe.

Probably your defenders goal scoring record.

I shall give it a go, I dislike the other corner cheat that is used by many people at the moment.

have used it myself averaging 0.47 goals a game , its quality, it look and plays like a real corner setup