A Small Liverpool Guide

Silver

Reaction score
First season with Liverpool: Premiership Champion, CL Champion, FA Champion, World Clubs Championship champion.

Keeper: Reina. sub: Carson.
Important note, Carson is much better than Reina, just needs more experience, causes some heart-stopping blunders at times.

Defense: Vanden Borre, Carragher, Hyypia, Riise.
No surprises here except Vanden Borre. Cheap 2 million DRC with excellent physical stats and an awesome all around skills.
Recomendation: Get another DC to cover for Traore (who's the DC sub after Vanden Borre)

Midfield: MC / MC : Alonso; Gerrard. No surprises again here, get someone to sub them. Hamman will have to go by the end of the year. Sissoko grabbed 13 goals for me. He's awesome.

AMR: I bought first Mauro Rosales, then Ricardo Quaresma. Both do very well, none is World Class, but they're good enough to patch the side.

AML: Zenden at First Kewell once recovered. Both are good enough for the job, I just favor Kewell due the creativity.

Recomendations: Don't play with playmaker; even if I did so it ends stucking you down to one man, once he's covered you're dead. Get Rosales, good all around cover.

Strikers: Cisse 37 goals, Morientes 28, Crouch 20. Use the three as target men, have a small note paper with their prefered moves and adjust the tactics before the game kicks off to suit them.

Recomendation: GET a 4th striker, it's sad to have to use Idrizaj so early. Flo-Po is a good sub once he recovers.

The trick with Liverpool is getting the most of your players since you have a tight money pocket.

Formation: 4-2-2-2
Attacking, Quick tempo, wide array, down both flanks, use Target man, hard tacking (set just for the defenders), passing direct.

Kirkland looks amzing on FM, have you hade the chance to play him yet?

Nice little guide Silver, nice to see you back on the forums aswell. :)

Welcome back Silver.

Might go Liverpool now.

Thanks people.

No I've not had a chance at Kirky yet, he returned from loan and got a 4 months injury.

Silver you are an Fm legend! Although i dislike Liverpool, thats a good-lookin guide! You won everythin