philliar

Reaction score
I am now in 2023 with AC Milan and they are the only team i have managed yet in this year's youth intake, i did not receive a son. Does anybody know why this is? Could it be that I will get him next year after managing 10 years?

Thanks

I did not know you always got a son after a certain period of time.

I read somewhere that after 10 years at a club you received a son?

I read somewhere that after 10 years at a club you received a son?
You don't but there's always a chance if you've been loyal, albeit a small one. On FMC if you have a player you signed at your club retiring after at least ten years of service, you get a son in your next intake.

ohh ok. ahh ye that's what i must have read. Unfortunately im playing normal fm so no son for me...

ohh ok. ahh ye that's what i must have read. Unfortunately im playing normal fm so no son for me...
It's fairly meaningless and most people complain or get annoyed when they're inevitably rubbish.

to start first season you have a 1 in 1mill chase of your son coming though the youth and its goes down form there its all comes down to luck

To have a son, first you have to make it...(H) then it will come up with the youth team.

Your son can come trough at any time its more when your managers age is between 35-50 tho so in that time there's always a chance in the full game or fmc

How do you know it's your son???? Same surname and favoured personnel as yourself?

It will have yours/your players surname and you/them as there fav personnel