shahbasir

Reaction score
Hello guys;).This is my first fm 14 stories.I will manage Tottenham,a club that missed Champions League spot at last minute and now they losing their best player,Gareth Bale

SURPRISED FROM LEVY
View attachment 438415
Tottenham President,Daniel Levy have appointed former Malaysia and Tottenham player,Shah Basir as new manager for the club.A lot of people surprised by Levy decision because they believe he will look to more experience manager like Guus Hiddink,Frank De Boer and Roberto Di Matteo.
?We all agree to give a chance for young manager like Shah.He will give new dimensions for our team and I believed he is the right man for this job. SHAH BASIR INFO
Born ? Johor Bahru,Malaysia(21/12/1981) Player Career ? SSBJ(1997-2000)Tottenham(2000-2002) Manager Career ? U18 Swindon Coach(2003)U21 Aston Villa Coach(2004-2005)U18 Norwich Coach(2005-2008)Exeter City Head of Youth Development(2008-2011)West Ham Coach(2011-2013)
LEVY WANT EUROPEAN SOCCER!!!

View attachment 438414

TEAM EVALUATION

View attachment 438413

GOALKEEPERS HUGO LLORIS(26) He is one of the best goalkeeper in the league and Europe.He still younger for a goalkeeper,so I believe he can get better. BRAD FRIEDEL(42) Mr Reliable from America,he is still good enough to play in Premiership but his contract will expired at the end of season.I may look to sell him. GOMES(32) I think his time have finished in England. CENTRE BACK MICHAEL DAWSON(29) Consistent and natural leader,he will lead our back this season.He may lack of speed and pace,but he know how to defend. JAN VERTONGHEN(26) Versatile player,he can play in CB,LB and DM.He must be a threat in set piece and I grateful he is in my team. YOUNES KABOUL(27) Quality defender but prone to injury.I will not expect him to play 40 games per season. VLAD CHIRICHES(23) New guy from Romania,he know how to mark striker.We will see how he adapt fastly. FULL BACK KYLE NAUGHTON(24) Fast player,Naughton can play in either side.Swansea are interested in him. KYLE WALKER(23) Everybody now Walker have grown into one of the best RB in England.I must kept this guy improving.Naughton will put pressure in him. DANNY ROSE(23) He impressed with Sunderland last season and now he have a chance to prove he is good for Spurs.
View attachment 438412
DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS
SANDRO(24) Currently out because of knee injury,I cant wait to see him in action. ETIENNE CAPOUE(24) Will compete with Sandro,he also can play in CB and DR. CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS PAULINHO(24) Box to box midfielders,should be a one of the best transfer this season. MOUSSA DEMBELE(25) Strong and energetic,Dembele are more attacker and skill player than Paulinho. ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN(21) Type of player who can provide a goal chances,I need to maximum his ability if we want to have a successful campaign. LEWIS HOLTBY(22) Still injured,I may look to sell him for a right priced.He absolutely a good player but I don?t think he will get a lot of chance to play. GYLFI SIGURDSSON(23) Great player,will provide a good competition. WINGERS AARON LENNON(26) Can play in both flank,Lennon in very speedy player. ANDROS TOWNSEND(21) Another British sprinter,he also can dribble well.Man City want him. NACER CHADLI(23) New signing with great dribbling and technique,Chadli will always cut inside from left. ERIK LAMELA(21) Most expensive Spurs player,Lamela have all quality to become a world class player. View attachment 438411
STRIKERS ROBERTO SOLDADO(26) Deadly finisher.Once he settle,he will never stop score. EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR(29) I looking forward to see how he do this season. JERMAINE DEFOE(30) He will scored anywhere he go.
####i will look for a young goalkeeper,LB,winger and maybe one striker.CAN YOU ALL HELP ME TO FIND A RIGHT PLAYER?? 8-|(H)^^)