A Steam enquiry

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1K
H

HoneyMonster

Hello I am contemplating getting the orange box from the steam website to get half-life episode 2, portal and team fortress 2 but you can only get it as a package with half-life 2 and episode one which i already own. This is where you come in. You can give the other serial codes as a gift to other steam account holders which i was wondering if any of you would like to have them in exchange for a small ammount. I haven't actually bought it yet as i wanted to know if anyone was interested. Ill post the link below to the orange box which explains the giving gifts process. Thanks

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

mate i have steam and got episode 2 only from steam for £17 becuase i already have the others. i'm sure you could do the same? if your having trouble ill be on xfire and msn after 6pm [email protected]

Hello I am contemplating getting the orange box from the steam website to get half-life episode 2, portal and team fortress 2 but you can only get it as a package with half-life 2 and episode one which i already own. This is where you come in. You can give the other serial codes as a gift to other steam account holders which i was wondering if any of you would like to have them in exchange for a small ammount. I haven't actually bought it yet as i wanted to know if anyone was interested. Ill post the link below to the orange box which explains the giving gifts process. Thanks

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

i dnt understand, r u sayin u want to sell half life 2 and episode one? if thats the case then i would consider buyin em

Kris said:
mate i have steam and got episode 2 only from steam for £17 becuase i already have the others. i'm sure you could do the same? if your having trouble ill be on xfire and msn after 6pm [email protected]

I know but i also want portal and team fortress 2 which to buy them seperate will cost much more.

i dnt understand, r u sayin u want to sell half life 2 and episode one? if thats the case then i would consider buyin em

Basically yes it wont be for a few weeks yet as i don't get paid till 23rd.

ok then just say when and name ur price nd i'll buy em :D

don't you worry kris :p so when will you be ready honeymonster?

I get paid the 23rd of this month so it should be any time after that