A Sticky Situation: H&R Return

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
As some people may know, I had been doing a H&R story but i stopped updating after promotion to league 2, well I have got to the championship in consecutive promotions all the way from Blue Square South. I now find myself with a huge problem.

Pre-Season Report H&R

Newly promoted Championship side Hampton & Richmond have announced the construction of a 13,000 Seater stadium in South-West London, the Stadium will be an all seater and will boast under pitch heating, The stadium is likely to cost in the region of 10-11 Million pounds. In his latest press conference, H&R Manager Jack Kidd commented on the news by saying "This is good news for us as a football club, we have a growing fanbase and once this stadium is built, we will be able to match the growing demand of the supporters in the area. Although this put the club under severe financial scrutiny, I believe this side is good enough to stay up or even finish midtable, I believe with current financial situation Promotion would be a step to far".

Reports suggest that since announcing that they were going to have a new stadium, the club have plunged in a 7.5 Million debt, Kidd has also revealed that he has no money to spend which means he will be wheeling and dealing in the transfer market, it is believed to be that Gary Deegan and Liam Miller are in advanced talks with club. Jack Kidd has also revealed that he is looking at Jack Hobbs, Mikel San Jose and Daniel Sanchez Ayala as possible centre halfs for the club.

H&R also face the problem of keeping star player and Captain Galuppo at the club, the Venezuelean International is keen to move to a big club, H&R Manager Jack Kidd said "We can not afford to lose our best player and Captain, he is a good lad but if he keeps up this behavoir their is a chance he will unsettle the rest of the team". It is believed Hampton & Richmond will accept bids in the region of 750k.

H&R will now prepare for there first pre-season friendly agaisnt Bolton.

Hampton & Richmond have secured a deal to bring Irish midfielder Gary Deegan to the club, the former Brighton and Bohemians player stated "I am here to play first team football, this is a that i've have been interested in, I'm looking forward to residing in London, I believe if we have the right attidude and respecy our opponents, we can do well this year". Deegan joins the likes of George Boyd and Kevan Hurst of have also joined the club on free transfer. H&R have also secured a deal for Sunderland french centre half Jean-Yves M'voto, Manager Jack Kidd announced "Were delighted to of secured these two players, they will benefit the team greatly, Deegan is one of the best passers in the game outside the Premierleague while M'voto can add much needed pace and height to our defence".

Friendlies
H&R 0 - 1 Bolton

A good performance agaisnt a side predicted 2nd place in the championship.

Influential Striker and Captain of H&R Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo has signed for Portsmouth for 775k, this smashes the Beavers most money recived for a single player which was 150k for Umaru Bangura in 2010.

Irish International midfielder Liam Miller joins H&R on free transfer from Southampton.

H&R secure the signing of one time capped Wales International Simon Church, the striker who was on loan at the Beavers last season joins on free transfer.

H&R 1 - 1 Thurrock
Church

What can i say really, the squad currently only has one striker in Simon Church.

H&R complete the signing of Danish left back Soren Jensen.

H&R are looking to tie up deals for Mark Beevers and Alex Pearce, both are free agents.

H&R 1 - 3 Wolves
Church

H&R reported to be interested in free agaents Danny Haynes, Ewan Clarke and Freddy Eastwood

Bulgarian Striker Vasilev has joined on a season long loan.

H&R 1 - 2 Fulham
Church

Last minute Florin Bratu goal secures victory for Fulham, much better performance.

Gylfi Sigurdsson joins on loan from Reading.

Jay Simpson and Latvian centre half Kaspar Gorkss join on bosmans.

H&R 0 - 0 Aston Villa

An inspired performance form you new signing Gorkss helped H&R to a draw agaisnt Aston Villa.

After asking for more funds, H&R Manager Jack Kidd was given 445k to spend on new players, it is largely suspected that this money came from the sale of Galuppo, it is believed Jack Kidd is looking for a striker and a right back.

I suppose it doesn't look to bad now, a good stirker and maybe the playoffs is possible just a massive shame about Galuppo.

H&R 2 - 1 Birmingham City
Church, Craig

Fantastic win over premierleague oppostion, Church looks really good at the moment depsite his stats not looking that good.

Michael Morton signs for H&R for a record fee of 325k, it is believed that H&R have closed their cheque book until January.

Please feel free to comment or reuest screenshots on any players.

umm could you take a screenie of jay simpson??

August

First League game is away to Cardiff

Cardiff 5 - 2 H&R
Sigurdsson, Jay Simpson

LC
H&R 4 - 0 Brentford
Vasilev (2), O'Donnell, Church

Leeds 3 - 1 H&R
Russell

H&R Manager Jack Kidd announced his dissapointment at the two away defeats to Cardiff and Leeds by saying "It's a great shame that we have lost agaisnt Leeds and Cardiff, having said that, they are both great sides but we do need to pick up points, I wasn't expecting to pick up wins from those games but draws maybe, we need to sort out the defence fast, I expect the lads to come back stronger from defeat because we do not want to slip into a losing mentality". H&R find themselves bottom of the Coca Cola Championship after two games.

H&R 3 - 3 Stoke
Church (2), O'Donnell

After going two nil down, Church threw a great comeback to make it 2-2, O'Donnell made it 3-2 but H&R defence was unable to contain Dutch striker Maceo Rigters who scored twice and set up the third.

H&R face fellow Championship side Bolton in 2nd round of the League Cup, this will be H&R's last game of the month.

LC
H&R 2 - 0 Bolton
Horwood, Boyd

Horwood and Boyd net their first ever goals for H&R as they beat Bolton in extra time.

Hampton Daily Press
After a tough opening month in Championship football, newcomers Hampton & Richmond find themselves second from bottom in 23rd place, many pundits claim that they are certain relagation candidates after such a poor start, H&R long serving Manager Jack Kidd stated in his first interview in this campaig that "We've had a dissapointing start to our campaign, I do not think the press should write us off so quickly though, we have played some tough teams but this is one of the hardest divisions to stay in the world, I am expecting better from the team next month, if we apply ourselves in training, we shall get a win or two the team is still jelling together. I thought we were very unlucky not win agaisnt Stoke but thats football for you, I am looking forward to next month as we are very fired up after beating Bolton who are a very good side, the lads are very determined and I believe we shall pull through. The end of the month also signals the end of the transfer window with Hampton & Richmond making the most amount of signings, a figure that amounts to 16 players.

H&R first game of September is agaisnt Doncaster at the Beveree Stadium.

H&R have drawn Premierleague side Fulham in 3rd round of the League Cup.

Transfers and League Table coming up.
(Jay Simpson coach report included for LFC)

Update Tomorrow Please comments or criticise, which ever you prefer.

Haven't updated for a while, lost a bit of interest but I'm up and running again.

September

Doncaster 0 - 0 H&R
A good away result, International break now so we shall see what happens.

Leeds striker Tom Elliot joins H&R on three month loan, H&R have been looking to boost there forward line after lack of goals in opening matches, H&R are also looking at free agent Pascal Feindouno.

Nottm Forest 2 - 1 H&R
Just Dire

Millwall home game postponed due to waterlogged pitch, the game will be played on the 21st.

H&R 2 - 1 Millwall
Jensen, Elliott

H&R claim there first league win of the season after an inspired performance by fullback Soren Jensen, the Danish international scored the equaliser and then set up the winner, H&R Manager Jack Kidd admitted his huge relief by saying, "It is a massive weight of the team, we have been working hard in training and i believe the tactic we used today really benefited the team today, I hope to see more of the same, Kidd also hinted that H&R are close to making a new signing".

H&R next match is agaisnt Premierleague side Fulham in the league cup.

H&R have announced the signing of former Boro' right back Tony McMahon, H&R have also applied for a work permit for thirty one year old right winger Pascal Feindouno. H&R Manager Jack Kidd said "I believe if we can get Pascal a work permit and with Tony at the club already we can push for midtable, only time will tell though. Kidd also announced that Scottish Striker Johnny Russell is returning to full fitness after picking up an injury on his debut in August.

Pascal Feindouno has signed for H&R, Manager Jack Kidd claims he is one of the biggest names ever to play for the, he also announced that Feindouno will be an integral part of his plans and believes a player of Feindouno calibre is more than capable for playing at this level.

H&R have also signed versatile Sengalese Defender Flavien Belson, Kidd announced this is his last capture of his late summer.

H&R 2 - 3 Fulham
Russell (2)

Johnny Russell proved what an asset he is when he scored a brace agaisnt Fulham, H&R were very unlucky after hitting the woodwork twice in the last ten minutes, there were also debuts for Feindouno and McMahon.

Bolton at home in the league is H&R next game.

H&R 2 - 3 Bolton
Elliott (2)

Another great performance by Elliott, scored twice in last 20 minutes but Irish Right back Sean Kelly couldn't handle Ricardo Gardners pace, Kelly also scored an own goal adding to his dismal performance, Manager Jack Kidd hopes new signing McMahon gets match fit soon.

Hampton Daily Press
H&R had a more encouringing month as they claimed their first league win of the season, despite only picking up 4 points, they've had two great performances agaisnt Premierleague side Fulham and CHmapionship league leaders Bolton, they were written off in both, H&R find themselves 20th in league a place above the relagation zone. Manager Jack Kidd expects a couple of wins from his side next month and he also expects a lot from new signings Feindouno and McMahon, Kidd admitted he is unhappy being this far down the table but hopes the teams luck can change, Kidd said "We need to find a consistant winning formula if we are going to go anywhere in this league, i have challegned the lads to finish midtable this season and if we get the team chemistry right, this target can easily be achieved". H&R's first game of the October is away to Barnsley.

October

Barnsley 0 - 3 H&R
Hurst, Craig (2)

2 Liam Craig penalities sealed victory for H&R after Kevan Hursts opener for the away side, H&R looked comfortable thorughout the whole game as they won there first away game of the season.

H&R 1 - 0 Huddersfield
Church

Simon Church finds the winner is the third minute of injury time to take H&R to 13th in league on 11 points.

Peterborough 2 - 1 H&R
Elliott

Well done so far.
Just out of interest, what division are Southampton in?

Hmmm continuing month now Soton are in League one after I beat them in playoff final last season, they not doing so well this season in 18 place.

I am using 9.v.2 with large database

I just lost the rest of October while typing it so I will just be posting the results only with screen shots.

October Continued

H&R 0 - 1 Plymouth

QPR 1 - 1 H&R
Russell

H&R 1 - 1 Swansea
Boyd

November

Preston 1 - 2 H&R
Mawene (og), Craig (Pen)

H&R enjoyed a perfect start to the month with an away victory at deepdale, Manager Jack Kidd praised Johnny Russell resilance and workrate as the scotsman claimed Man of the match for his efforts, the pacey centre forward shot was deflected in by Mawene to give H&R the lead.

Next game is against Portsmouth which shall see the return of H&R fan favorite Galuppo. H&R are currently three games unbeaten but not many fancy them coming away from the Pompey game with a result.

H&R 3 - 0 Portsmouth
Russell, Begovic (og), Hurst

A Kevan Hurst inspired performance led H&R to one of the shocks of the season has H&R saw off promotion candidates Portsmouth with ease, In form striker Johnny Russell got the first with a placed shot from the edge of the box, Pompey keeper Begovic failed to deal with a left foot Feindouno strike which ended up putting into his own net and then left Winger Kevan Hurst cut in with his right foot to score a 25 yard pile driver into the top right hand corner to complete the rout.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:27 PM ----------

November Continued

H&R Manager Jack Kidd hopes his player's keep there feet on the ground after their convincing win over Portsmouth, the Beavers head coach said "If we maintain this winning formula, we can make a push for the top ten, I don't think it out of our reach, over the last few seasons, we've always started the season poorly but now we must grasp the opportunity to bridge a gap between us and the relegation zone, then we can only look upwards".

November Continued

Ipswich 2 - 1 H&R
Chester

Billy Sharps 85th minute penalty sinks H&R, H&R right back Sean Kelly has a shocker and is ay fault for both goals, the Irishman was filling in for the injured Tony McMahon.

H&R 2 - 1 Wigan
Craig (2)

H&R returned to winning ways after a late winner at the Beveree stadium. Dave Platt's Wigan took the lead in 58th minute through John Fleck, H&R looked sunk but after replacing Soren Jensen for Simon Church things only got better, Kevan Hurst was denied the equaliser due to offside much to dismayal of Craig who then smashed in from 25 yards the got the winner with a freak goal on the 82nd minute, a highly polished performance from the ever present scotsman. The Beavers manager Jack Kidd also commented Craig performance by saying "It's performances like that that make this team what it is, Liam come a long way under us and he's really proving his worth at this level".

H&R 1 - 2 Crystal Palace
Boyd

H&R failed to captalise as Palace wen to 10 men in the 60th minute, H&R fans were left extremely dissapointed and Manager Jack Kidd left the pitch fuming.

Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 1 H&R
Hurst

Kevan Hurst cancelled out Richard Woods header to earn H&R a point in Sheffield, H&R lost centre half James Chester in the second half after he picked up a second yellow, H&R battled on to earn the point and were proven worthy of it towards the end.

H&R have announced the signing of free agent Jamie Mole, the former Hearts and Nottingham Forest striker will join in January, Mole scored 42 league goals for Forest in the space of three seasons, in his whole league career the 24 year old striker has scored 58 goals in the Scottish Premierleague and the English Championship.

An mixed month for H&R, despite two defeats there form is certainly much better than your average relagation candidate, Manager Jack Kidd is looking forward for December, in a recent interview, he said "I am delighted with the form we have shown, we were unlucky agaisnt Palace and Ipswich but we have picked up points in other games which have made up for it, I was very proid of the lads agaisnt Pompey and Wednesday as they showed real technical and mental ability to get points from tough games. I believe the boys will take us past 30 point margin next month and really put us on our way to midtable. I am also looking forward to having Jamie Mole in the side because he is proven at this level and he can really offer us something different up front".

December

H&R left back Evan Horwood is set to join Wigan in Januray for a fee of 140k, Manager Jack Kidd said "It is sad to lose Evan he is a great player, I would of liked to of kept but we aren't financially capable of keeping some of our players at the moment". It is believed that H&R are heading into financial difficulty due to the club being 15k over there wage budget.

(**** accidently signed Kenwyne Jones on free transfer, was gonna sign him but went for Mole instead, so i delayed Kenwyne until Mole accepted, went on holiday for a week til next game and find out kenwyne has been signed - extra 5k a week on budget i cant afford that)

Watford 1 - 0 H&R

H&R were unlucky to be defeated by Watford, right bakc Tony McMahon's own goal gifted Watford all three points, despite this McMahon earned himself man of the match for his excellent defensive displays.

H&R 1 - 0 Leciester City
Morton

A stunning Michael Morton strike earned H&R victory.

Hull 1 - 0 H&R

H&R 0 - 1 Derby

Robbed in that Derby game

Going on Holiday until end of season see what happens.

Kenwyne Jones and Jamie Mole join the club on free transfer.

Liam Miller join Plymouth for 120k, a good deal considering he is 31.