Reaction score
basically i will be doing a story about steve coppell so here's a bit about me:

well i was born on the 9th of july 1955
i am a former international player
i used to play for man united and tranmere rovers
my favoured clubs are reading, brighton, crystal palace and brentford

i will start at crystal palace and change clubs when vacencys appear.
i will not start with the -10 points

and updates will be later on

Wow, never seen something like this before, good luck I suppose, you could improve your layout though.

Yeh we know lots of people have done them after he did :)

Good luck Steam Buddy (H)

lol yh i am and here's the pre-season:
sky sports news interview:

what happened with pre-season and are you happy with it?

i cancelled all of my afflicted clubs and cancelled all of the friendlies and put in the ones i wanted but i wasnt surprised with the pre-season but i think we can expect a good season with crytal palace.

you failed on trying to bring a couple of payers to the club how do you feel?
well there is always another player out there that will make the difference so im not to sad letting them past although im trying to get john bostock on loan.

august interview:
were you happy with the august month?

well if you want me to be honest i think we could of done much better i think a all of our games were winable but im extremaly dissaponted with the plymouth result as we had much more shots and should of won.

do you think you will be bable to get promotion or play-offs?

well its to far away to tell but i hope we get automatic promotion.

september interview:
september saw you win only one game are you happy?

well we should have won all of the games but its the luck of the draw. i was extremaly pleased with the sheffield wednesday result as we showed our class and nothing could stop us its a shame we couldnt continue with the run of form but a least we only lost one game in the month same as august.

you are fourteenth in the league are you happy with that?

of course im not happy i think we need to win more games than drawing them so for that reason i will try a different tatic every game and see what is best.

huys my great grandad has died earlier in the day and i will not be continueing with this as it has to much painful memories he loved steve coppell

Last edited: