A Story From The Heart Of Anfield Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
A New Manager Unveiled At Anfield
liverpool-fc-logo1.jpg

Today Former Northwich and Liverpool striker 'Jason Hickson' has been unveiled as the next Liverpool manager after Roy Hodgson got sacked after an argument with the owners about his transfer budget. This oppointment has come as a complete shock to Liverpool fans everywhere.

Jason has stated that it is his dream to play for his former club and that he is looking to sign players to help his team to go one step further and win something. His targets are said to be angel di maria and is reportedly looking at possible striker targets and has been seen taking a look at Yannick Djalo and Joe Cole. He has been provided with £15 million to sign players and a £1.1 million wage budget.

Meanwhile it is said that Albert Riera,Charles Itandje and Peter Gulacsi will be sold to provide more transfer funds.

More to come later...

P.S. I am using an update that is why I have £15 million to spend

P.P.S. Any comments are appreciated and I encourage you to give me improvements as this is my first story.

Last edited:
good start mate, try use headers if you can or pic of key players mate

keep it up

Liverpool V Liverpool Reserves

Hickson's men are today looking for a win under new manager Jason Hickson albeit a friendly but a win is a win no-matter where and when.
The Lineup
View attachment 86934

The Result
Liverpool 4-0 Liverpool Reserves
Torres,(10),(25),(37).

View attachment 86954

View attachment 86955

A good solid win as I predicted before the game with key players shining in this win
Key Players

Pepe Reina is one of the best keepers in the world.
View attachment 86935

Jamie Carragher may be ageing but is still a great defender.
View attachment 86936

Mascherano is arguably the worlds best defensive midfielder
View attachment 86937

Gerrard may be nearly 30 but is still one of the best midfielders in the world
View attachment 86938

Fernando Torres is also arguably the worlds best strikers and I will be relying on him to score goals this season.
View attachment 86939

Thank you for any support shown so far.​

Transfer Overview So Far...

Alexander Kacaniklic - Out - Loan - Lincoln
Damien Plessis - Out - Loan - Crystal Palace
Robbie Threlfall - Out - Loan - Accrington Stanley

Joe Cole - In - Free - Unattached
Diego Buonanotte - In - £3m - River
Yannick Djalo - In - £800k - Sporting CP

overall I am very pleased with my transfers so far but expect to see a lot more happening in the next update.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

good start will follow

Thanks means a lot :)

Before I write this update I would like you to know it will not be as good as it should be because I had already typed this up before butmy internet played up and would not let me submit my post which was really enoying so i apologise in advance for that but here we go anyway.
July pre-season
Genk 0-1 Liverpool

Estoril 0-3 Liverpool

Vit Setubal 1-6 Liverpool

Leiria 0-2 Liverpool

Genoa 1-1 Liverpool

Bristal Rovers 0-1 Liverpool

Transfer So Far...

Also after this screeny was taken I Signed:

Fabio Coentrao - In - £10m - Benfica
Martin Kelly - Out - Loan - Colchester
In Other News...

Liverpool have been drawn against FC Vaslui In the EURO Cup fourth qualifying round Jason Hickson see's this as a game that has to be won and feels that a club like Liverpool should not have a problem beating this sort of opposition.

Last edited:
Nice story will def be following mate. U could of sold Reira for 18 Mill tho if u had of transfer listed him and waited till Real Madrid offered a price for him. They go up to 18 Million Max if u ask them lol.

Thanks mates means a lot

August update coming later today

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:44 PM ----------

August Update

Liverpool 4-0 Blackburn
View attachment 87544

Fc Vaslui 1-8 Liverpool

View attachment 87546

West Brom 1-4 Liverpool

View attachment 87548

Liverpool 5-0 FC Vaslui

View attachment 87547

Tottenham 1-2 Liverpool

View attachment 87551

View attachment 87549

Transfers

View attachment 87550

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Sorry its late internet played up again when I was finishing it really need to get it sorted.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Liverpool V Chelsea
Today Liverpool take on Chelsea at anfield, both managers need these 3 points and manager Jason Hickson had this to say:
Today we play an important game one of the most important of the season. We will be looking to attack from the off, and then maybe get a close win I am predicting 2-1 to us
Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea
Montolivo :
View attachment 87562

Liverpool Drawn In Group L In Euro Cup
Today Liverpool have been drawn in Group L alongside: Club Brugge, Dinamo Buc and Dinamo. So the group looks like this.

September Update

Liverpool 7-1 Everton (PRM)
Montolivo (1),(42) : Baines (46).
Torres (25),
Distin OG (41),
Howard OG (55),
Gerrard (79),
Kuyt (88).

Club Brugge 1-5 Liverpool (EC)
Simaeys (63). : Gerrard (13),(83),
Jovanovic (19),
Kuyt (49),
Cole (81).

Stoke 0-1 Liverpool (PRM)
: Gerrard (78)
View attachment 87886

Sunderland 1-3 Liverpool (LC)
Bent (64). : Torres (39),(56),
Buonanotte (67).

Newcastle 1-5 Liverpool (PRM)
Ranger (1). : Maxi (27),(90+1),
Simpson OG (34),
Carragher (48),
Babel (71).

Liverpool 4-1 Dinamo (EC)
Cole (13),(43), : Sammir (17).
Babel (45),(45+2).

My Player Of The Month

Montolivo

He has been absolutely brilliant, just look at his stats they tell you everything.

Euro Cup Group Stage
View attachment 87894

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Other News

Liverpool have been drawn against Crystal Palace in the league cup 4th round. The other draws are:

Awards
Player Of The Month : Montolivo
Manager Of The Month : Jason Hickson

P.S. Sorry I know attachments are'nt working and am trying to sort it out but it is not letting me redo them and go on my attachments.

Last edited:
Sorry about this but am going to have to close this story because my internet is playing up and won't let me post my updates without having to re-write them 4 or 5 times, it took me 4 attempts just to post this, and I don't have that much time as updates take a while to make so am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.