Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

A striker who is reliable for under 1 million ?

Reaction score
anyone got a striker who will score goals and is very reliable for under 1 million or very cheap (H)

Reaction score
It depends what league.
You can get this lad called Katlego Mphela from Sundowns for 250k. Absolute beast in my argyle team.

Reaction score
Yeah so Griffthis should be good enough, but if not, have a look at some loans you can do, perhaps macheda??

Banned
Reaction score
I remember about some colombian or ecuatorian ST, valued at €1,3 at the start of the game he will be ace for Leeds.. i think he's name was Christian Benitez..

Reaction score
Christian Benitez 24yo From Ecuador... he plays in Santos Laguna... bought him for 675k €.... goal machine (tottenham)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Reaction score
Alberto Bueno, will score goals for you at any level.

Guarantee

Reaction score
Definately Christian Benitez, Hes valued at around 950k so you might have to pay a little over. Top goalscorer 2 seasons in a row for me with Ajax