what team are ya mate?

and i wonder how long it will be until someone comes up with the ever hilarious Emile Heskey line?

Lavezzi from Napoli is good for 17-20M.
Also Benzema for about 8M.
Sanogo can score that from the beginning of the game aswell if you play as a poacher,Cheap and young

i,am spurs but crouch isnt doing the job he hasnt scored in 15 gamesand i,am not changing the formation

lavezzi, hulk, benzema, pazzini and my personal favourite... guiseppe rossi

Assume you're playing Crouch as a target man and defoe as a poacher?

There's few players in the EPL that will get 30+ goals in the first season that aren't already solid club players (Rooney, Drogba, Bent etc.)

Might want to look at someone like Hulk or Cardozo. I think they've made Neymar more expensive in 11.3

Hulk and you may be able to afford Dzeko (unless you're using 11.3)

Alberto Paloschi gets amazing at scoring after another season or so of good training and being used.

Assume you're playing Crouch as a target man and defoe as a poacher?

There's few players in the EPL that will get 30+ goals in the first season that aren't already solid club players (Rooney, Drogba, Bent etc.)

Might want to look at someone like Hulk or Cardozo. I think they've made Neymar more expensive in 11.3

ive had cardozo and hes awful or maybe thats just my managing, i would try rossi playing off crouch..

soldado or llorente are worth a shot too

what team are ya mate?

and i wonder how long it will be until someone comes up with the ever hilarious Emile Heskey line?

could go for Emile Heskey? He might be a little bit over your 20million budget though..

Lucaas Barrios (Dortmund) not sure how much but between 10-15M :)

Lower league clubs have a look at Yakubu. 16 finishing 17 composure!!!

Borriello was an absolute monster for me in my first season at Roma. Got 35+ goals despite missing a fair amount of games due to injury

Could also maybe try Mirko Vucinic