Very good. You can see from my squad stats how many goals and assists the from three get and that is with a poor Brazilian team. With top players it would be even better

Do you use the shouts recommended by the tactic creator?

2103 Update

As I await a job opportunity in the lowly Scottish Third Division I have continued with Cuiaba to see how we cope in the top division.

At first it was a brutal task. No money, no wage budget increase so we went into the top flight with almost the same squad that won promotion from the third division two season earlier.

We won our first game 4-0 and I thought 'easy'.

We then lost our next 6!!

However we regrouped and fought our way up to 12th but still only 4 points off relegation and with 8 games to go the race is on to stay in the division.

View attachment 373363

View attachment 373362

The State Championship was a breeze again.

View attachment 373361

View attachment 373360

2103 End of Season Update

Still waiting on a third division Scottish job. Only Aberdeen (SPL) and Falkirk (First Division) have changed manager.

So I ended the season with Cuiaba, tipped to finish rock bottom but we defied the odds.

View attachment 373521

View attachment 373520

During the season the Scotland international job popped up so I applied and was offered the job. Should help with getting a job in the country.

View attachment 373519

YearTeamDivisionNationLgeCupCon
2100CuiabaThirdBrazil1st--
2100CuiabaStateBrazil1st--
2101CuiabaSecondBrazil10th--
2101CuiabaStateBrazil2nd--
2102CuiabaSecondBrazil1st--
2102CuiabaStateBrazil1st--
2103CuiabaFirstBrazil11th--
2103CuiabaStateBrazil1st--
2104ScotlandWCQScotland---

Rather than go through a long Brazilian season again I will resign and concentrate on the Scotland job until a suitable job appears.

Last edited:
Next update
Spent two full seasons waiting on a Scottish Div 3 job and not one single job came up. Norwich were taken over by a billionaire tycoon and offered me a job so I've took it and won back-to-back Champions Leagues and just about to start work on a new stadium..

..so will stay here for a while before returning to this story. In 2107 now

Spent two full seasons waiting on a Scottish Div 3 job and not one single job came up. Norwich were taken over by a billionaire tycoon and offered me a job so I've took it and won back-to-back Champions Leagues and just about to start work on a new stadium..

..so will stay here for a while before returning to this story. In 2107 now

Shame. :(
Hopefully a job will come up soon!

Pester Annan Athletic, get their job, win everything ever.

Pester Annan Athletic, get their job, win everything ever.
I don't think I can actually these Heros all on one save because once your reputation goes up you can't get a job in the lower divisions.. it is just 'laughed off'

You got the altrincham job with a world class rep didn't you?