Bristolcity10

Reaction score
View attachment 387962

Garry Monk resigns

View attachment 387955

Garry Monk has left his position as manager of Swansea City by mutual consent after less than a year in charge at The Liberty Stadium.

"Garry felt that a new approach might help us progress as a club," chairman Huw Jenkins said.

"It's a completely different challenge for Garry and a completely different challenge for us at the club.

"Garry's been very noble and he's come forward and said: 'I can't do it.' I've spent three days trying to get Garry in the frame of mind that he can do it."

BREAKING NEWS: Swansea Appoint Kanu As Manager

View attachment 387959

Swansea City have hired Nwankwo Kanu as their new manager.

The thirty-six year old is reportedly delighted to be given the opportunity to hone his management skills at Liberty Stadium and the Swans supporters will certainly be hoping that Kanu can take their team to new heights.
" Swansea are famous for their possession based philosophies and I want the team to carry on playing in this way."

The ex-Nigerian international played for a number of clubs including Arsenal, Ajax and Portsmouth.

Last edited:
View attachment 387940

Kanu Completely Revamps The Backroom Staff

With 20 new staff members coming in and 9 leaving, Kanu has significantly improved the quality of coaching at Swansea City.

View attachment 387945

Vic Bettinelli has been named the new Assistant Manager, while Paul Winsper is just one of the many coaches who have been brought in.

View attachment 387942 View attachment 387941

The new Coaching Team will considerably help train the Swansea players in order to improve them as much as they can.

View attachment 571752

Last edited:
Kanu looks rapey happy in that picture, good going though with the coaches. They are an important part of the team. One question, what is that skin called? It's great!

Kanu looks rapey happy in that picture, good going though with the coaches. They are an important part of the team. One question, what is that skin called? It's great!

The skin is called Bergkamp14 Transparent v5, you can find it in the Steam Workshop :)

View attachment 387667

August 2013

Transfers:

I didn't sign anyone in the transfer window because I am happy with my team but I did loan out some players and I got rid of legend Garry Monk and couple of others. Also, Tiendalli and Lita are transfer listed and I terminated Emnes' loan.

View attachment 387666

Results:

View attachment 387665

I managed to qualify for the Europa League group stage and in my group are Standard, Elfsborg and FC Nordsjaelland. In the league, I had a tough opening to the season and I came out of it with 1 point. I did think we deserved at least a point at Anfield as well, we dominated the possesion and we had more clear cut chances.

League Table:

View attachment 387664

After a tough start we currently lie 17th in the table, with our next game being the South Wales derby.

Player of The Month:

View attachment 387662

Michu had a superb month and he came out of it with 6 goals in 7 games.

Last edited:
Any chance of a screen shot of your line up / tactics?