Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
in first season with arsenal. got rid of all the dead wood like almunia, djouro(sorry 4 spelling),rosicky ect. and brought in new players like cissokho, eriksen, leandro ect. i tried thebetterhalf's arsenal 4231 tactic but i lost or drew every game. does anyone have any tactics for me to use.

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
in first season with arsenal. got rid of all the dead wood like almunia, djouro(sorry 4 spelling),rosicky ect. and brought in new players like cissokho, eriksen, leandro ect. i tried thebetterhalf's arsenal 4231 tactic but i lost or drew every game. does anyone have any tactics for me to use.
Seing as I won the prem undefeated with that approach, are you on the latest patch ?

Reaction score
i am on the latest patch. and i used the attacking one, the counter one and the one against strong team away

Reaction score
Raikan's short and sweet worked very well for me. Only used it for home games, never lost a point at home... Always magnificent football, good ball possession (60-80 %), and great goals...