moranster

Reaction score
Firstly, I hope I'm posting this in the right section so I apologise in advance if I'm not. I won the domestic treble with Man United in my first season using the 'Nxt SHARK 433 - KOEN TWEAK. (PRESS)' tactic and I've had similar success in my second season, winning the Premiership, Champions League and unfortunately losing out to Chelsea in the FA Cup final. This new-found success has led to several top players becoming interested in joining Man United, namely a certain Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel MESSI! The fourth and final piece to the puzzle is my 49 goal, 32 assist hero, Falcao.

So my question is, is there a tactic where I can fit them all into the same line-up? As far as I'm aware, two wingers and two up front isn't a common theme in the tactical world so the only thing I can think of is maybe playing Falcao up top, Messi playing behind him and then Ronaldo & Bale being deployed as IFs or wingers. I was going to switch to the Nxt 4-3-2-1 but then Falcao, RvP & Rooney, etc. wouldn't get a look in.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and I hope a solution can be found!

just play 3 behind Falcao and drop Bale to a LWB.

just play 3 behind Falcao and drop Bale to a LWB.

Thank you for replying. :) Forgive my ignorance, but I'm struggling to visualise that. Do you mean play Falcao as the lone STC and three AMCs inc. Messi & Ronaldo? With all due respect, I didn't pay £75m to displace Luke Shaw at wingback. ;) Do you not think in an ideal world with the players at my disposal, I'd be better off with a 4-2-4? That way I can retain last season's star XI and also include the three newbies.

do you have the cash to get them all

Thank you for replying. :) All three transfers have been completed so I was planning on spending pre-season seeing which tactic fits them best. As mentioned above, what about a 4-2-4?

Depends who your central midfield is, if you get a really good ball winning midfield you can drop rooney into a roaming playmaker or box to box based on this seasons performances.

I'd have Falcao upfront, Ronaldo Ramdueter on the right, Messi in the AMC slot at SS or Treq, Bale as Left Winger.

Rooney is really the piece of the puzzle, if you want him to start. RVP i'd have as sub. but with the front four you have an probably on Bale and maybe Falcoa doing any defensive work you might wanna go two out and out tacklers in the middle, Bender bros or Carvalho or the Romero's

Depends who your central midfield is, if you get a really good ball winning midfield you can drop rooney into a roaming playmaker or box to box based on this seasons performances.

I'd have Falcao upfront, Ronaldo Ramdueter on the right, Messi in the AMC slot at SS or Treq, Bale as Left Winger.

Rooney is really the piece of the puzzle, if you want him to start. RVP i'd have as sub. but with the front four you have an probably on Bale and maybe Falcoa doing any defensive work you might wanna go two out and out tacklers in the middle, Bender bros or Carvalho or the Romero's

I did a little browsing and I eventually came across 'Sir Goalalot' which obviously allows me to stick Falcao up front, Messi behind him and Bale & Ronaldo on the flanks. Rooney has since left to seek a new challenge so I play a combination of ADM, Kovacic, Herrera, Daniel Dionisi (four-star regen) and Blind as a last resort in the middle of the park. I really appreciate your feedback, though. :)

It's funny cos I was worried about what to do with Rooney & RvP and one effectively handed in a transfer request and the other is out injured for three months so Lacazette will be the backup striker. Currently unbeaten so far in my third season with a record of P6, W6, G15, C4. Since Bale & Ronaldo each have a wing that isn't their natural position, could I maybe select them to switch positions? The tactic doesn't employ IFs so maybe switching them could be an option as I don't really want to mess with the tactic given the importance of wingers!

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting!

I did a little browsing and I eventually came across 'Sir Goalalot' which obviously allows me to stick Falcao up front, Messi behind him and Bale & Ronaldo on the flanks. Rooney has since left to seek a new challenge so I play a combination of ADM, Kovacic, Herrera, Daniel Dionisi (four-star regen) and Blind as a last resort in the middle of the park. I really appreciate your feedback, though. :)

It's funny cos I was worried about what to do with Rooney & RvP and one effectively handed in a transfer request and the other is out injured for three months so Lacazette will be the backup striker. Currently unbeaten so far in my third season with a record of P6, W6, G15, C4. Since Bale & Ronaldo each have a wing that isn't their natural position, could I maybe select them to switch positions? The tactic doesn't employ IFs so maybe switching them could be an option as I don't really want to mess with the tactic given the importance of wingers!

My fantastic four has just become a fantastic five and well, a half. Neymar & Mario Götze (on a free!) will be joining in the Summer so I'm really gonna be needing to shift some bodies to improve the club's financial state and more importantly to facilitate Neymar's arrival. Had I known I'd be able to sign Bale, Ronaldo & Messi in my second season and Neymar & Götze in my second season, I wouldn't have signed Falcao in my first season! Regardless of the fact he's just finished his third season with an overall record of 52 goals in 42 games and a 7.93 average rating!