a tactic i wurked out ok dont disraspect it

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstaman56

Banned
Reaction score
sup famalans

id say im the fm hardcore u no i been playin since fm2004 and i remember it well fm04 and fm 02 were my fave fms and championship manager is a bad imitator.

but my tactic is 2 save the game before u play a match, so say i was crystal palac eand i was playin chelsea i would save it before and play it until you win the game, so i was top of the premiership with 38 played 38 won and then the next season i won the premiership and i was just wonderin is this a good tictac? tictac tactic you get it?

feedback would be nice but pls dont close this im just tryin to get used to fm2010

thinkin about putting this tactic on the downloads page if someone cud tell me how to upload it.

thanks peace out. and id like to say i can call you fm base heads my friends :)

Last edited:
Thats a very good tactic well done, I bet your parents are proud of you:)

sup famalans

id say im the fm hardcore u no i been playin since fm2004 and i remember it well fm04 and fm 02 were my fave fms and championship manager is a bad imitator.

but my tactic is 2 save the game before u play a match, so say i was crystal palac eand i was playin chelsea i would save it before and play it until you win the game, so i was top of the premiership with 38 played 38 won and then the next season i won the premiership and i was just wonderin is this a good tictac? tictac tactic you get it?

feedback would be nice but pls dont close this im just tryin to get used to fm2010

FM 02 and FM 04?

Nice tactic there. Never seen it before, good idea...

I wont disrespect your tactic but I certainly do disrespect your grammar.

Fatshit, just **** off already, you are boring us all

Status
Not open for further replies.