A Tactic Worthy of the Joke of the Division? League 2 Help Needed!

moranster

Reaction score
So I used StatApp's USV 4-3-3 tactic to power through the Vanarama North and then switched tactics when it was evident the play-off places were slipping away despite being top at one point. Literally FM'ed my way through the play-off semi-finals, something like 67 shots over two legs compared to my three shots, two on target, two goals (won 2-1 second leg). I will happily admit I save/reloaded the play-off final to avoid another season in the National League, I must've played through 18 different games using dozens of tactics tweaking the mentalities and experimenting with touchline team talks. Needless to say the one tactic that did it was the Guido's strikerless gegen-pressing tactic, I got battered for 120 minutes and in the 121st, I was promoted to League 2! However, as the tactic suggests, I'm the joke of the division as I have very little strength in depth and no money to spend. I basically need a tactic that can somehow propel me into the Premier League and beyond. I have a player with 16 FK taking and two players who possess flat bullet throw with 19 & 18 LTs. I've tried tactics that utilise long throw-ins but it seems to be ineffective. Is there such a tactic that is effective for teams ranked as the underdog in most their games or for a team that's predicted extremely low down the table in the lower leagues? Thank you in advance. :)

same problem here man if you got some solution plz help me too i really need help with a team full of bad players at venezuelan third div...