Mate. I hardly think this is relevant. I mean it appears to be published in 2010. We're playing fm17 here! Outdated! :p

I have to disagree.
The circled quote is as relevant today, as it was in 2010, and would have been in 1977 and 1966 AND 1902.

So many people seem to go for 'tried and tested' or downloaded tactics and struggle - because they haven't the same players as the creator of the tactic.

Mate. I hardly think this is relevant. I mean it appears to be published in 2010. We're playing fm17 here! Outdated! :p

In [FONT=arial, sans-serif]1872 Scotland shocked the world with this simply tactical style against England that no team had ever done before - Passing the ball. 130 odd years later and Barcelona is ripping the place up... wait for it - passing the ball. Nothing really changes, the passes just get more expensive :p[/FONT]

I have to disagree.
The circled quote is as relevant today, as it was in 2010, and would have been in 1977 and 1966 AND 1902.

So many people seem to go for 'tried and tested' or downloaded tactics and struggle - because they haven't the same players as the creator of the tactic.

Don't worry mate Lippo just thinks he's funny :p