A Team for the Future

Reaction score
Thought i would buy all the players who have proven their ability as i have managed different teams in numerous leagues.

This is my 1st season with spurs..............

not bad buyt what about here and now you cant just sign all those players they will all want a game sooner or later and then what about your already class players ?

not bad buyt what about here and now you cant just sign all those players they will all want a game sooner or later and then what about your already class players ?

lol its not hard to ship most of them out on loan , or as spurs hav about half a squad of **** when you start the actual players that need keeping dont make for a very big squad so it may need bulking up with a good amount of young squad players that will take over the others in a few years :)

my reasons exactly.

the squad is pretty **** and my hope is that a couple of these youngsters will break into the 1st team this season. Ive signed them all on 'Hot Prospect' or ' Backup' contracts, so if they take a season or two then so be it.

My 1st Team as follows: -

GK Robinson
RB Chimbonda
LB Bale
CB King
CB Luizao
DCM Zakora
MC Guardado
MC Jenas
AMC Modric
FC Berbatov
FC Keane

My view is that neither keane, defoe nor berbatov are good enough. i signed Kerlon and like a prat didnt read the message that said he aint got a w/p, so will need to use my £8m in the Jan transfer window to sort out. No one would take Defoe!!!!!

Jenas is ****, as is Zakora and im not overly keen on Robinson..........but the youngsters are doing well!

Why get rid of Defoe, he's quality

oh well i disagree there to be honest, i thought the strikers were one of the only good thing about the team , players like danny murphy, tainio, gardner, mido are all not good enough - berb, defoe and keane are really good to be fair. score loads. defoe usually goes to utd on my game and just gets unreal.

but the left side needs sortin, a good left back and winger and a few better squad players and the startin 11 isnt that bad

Yeh Defoe is awesom-o. He's at Arsenal at mine and still banging the goals in at 34.

ok mate, i am going to take your advice and give jermain a long run in the team.

would u play him with keane or berbi?

also didnt mention lennon was pants for the 1st 5 games so sold him to bayern for 10m.

Ive got Ismael on my game and hes Spains first choice keeper now. Miles better than Robinson

my reasons exactly.

the squad is pretty **** and my hope is that a couple of these youngsters will break into the 1st team this season. Ive signed them all on 'Hot Prospect' or ' Backup' contracts, so if they take a season or two then so be it.

My 1st Team as follows: -

GK Robinson
RB Chimbonda
LB Bale
CB King
CB Luizao
DCM Zakora
MC Guardado
MC Jenas
AMC Modric
FC Berbatov
FC Keane

My view is that neither keane, defoe nor berbatov are good enough. i signed Kerlon and like a prat didnt read the message that said he aint got a w/p, so will need to use my £8m in the Jan transfer window to sort out. No one would take Defoe!!!!!

Jenas is ****, as is Zakora and im not overly keen on Robinson..........but the youngsters are doing well!

Your insane, so are you Sam. When i was spurs Keane,Defoe and Berbatov played amazing the only striker i signed was Owen because they have a young czech player who comes good.Robinson is great Dawson and King pwn maybe sign a left and right back. Lennon is amazing and Zakora was class also.

yeah thats what i was saying kris, they have some good players but theres a lot of **** to wade through , like tainio, ghaly, hallfredson, young-pyo, rocha, mido, murphy - all very average and i thought i could do better so jus sell em all off - your left with a pretty good startin 11 and yeah i agree the 3 strikers are class but once you hav rid of those people you need some more better players and u hav a bit of cash too so i can see why hes done it

My appologies Sam :D must not have read it right i agree with you but Goldenballs saying Berbatov and Keane are useless is obsurd.

i would buy defoe and berbativ in an instant in my other games and i would be certain they would play well, but at the moment (and it is only 6 games in) they are absolute *****.....ive been swapping keane for defoe so will try and give him a long run, see wot happens

stand by your players, believe in there ability :rolleyes:

Unless you've got Gary Breen in your squad.......

he was my best player when i was Wolves...well i still am just not played it in a week or two