You could just send zizunola's manager on an indefinite holiday, although he wouldn't buy any players (But you could hire a DOF to sign players for him!)?

well that means my assistant managers will do the managing and might not even use the 1st team tactics cos holidaying doesnt give a fair reflection.. i guess its impossible cos human managers cant suddenly become bots

well that means my assistant managers will do the managing and might not even use the 1st team tactics cos holidaying doesnt give a fair reflection.. i guess its impossible cos human managers cant suddenly become bots

You can set it to use current tactics...

the best you could get to what you want in the OP is to get someone to create a new manager, anywhere but your club, then set your guy to holiday idefinately with the assistant to use your tactics and lineup and whichever other options would be relevant.

^^ Thats what I thought, just add a new manager and put the original manager on holiday then you will stay manager of your team and someone else can control another team. ^^

Haven't started yet going to soon though in the middle of a pentagon but I'll be starting soon :) ill tell you how it goes once i start and yeah had a look at the regens some really beastly ones you have signed and theirs a few really good ones on other team aswel

Ok so what you mean is anyone who takes up the save game will have to retire me right?

No, all they have to do is add a new manager and then put you on holiday permanently, that way you still remain in charge of Man Utd unless they sack you.

I would suggest doing something similar to the Pass the Parcel story but either have people pass the game over after each season or an odd number of people 3-5 passing it over every 3-5 months (this ensures everyone gets a fair share with the transfer windows but doing it your way where right at the beginning you each choose a team to manage and then holiday the managers not in use.

this could be an actually good idea for a competition in the challenge and scenarios forum if you make it so if a managers is sacked their out of the game, if you can get at least 12 people to be interested then you could set it up so you have 4 groups of 3 in the semis then the last 4 start a new game for the finals and a name for it - "Last Manager Standing"

No, all they have to do is add a new manager and then put you on holiday permanently, that way you still remain in charge of Man Utd unless they sack you.

I would suggest doing something similar to the Pass the Parcel story but either have people pass the game over after each season or an odd number of people 3-5 passing it over every 3-5 months (this ensures everyone gets a fair share with the transfer windows but doing it your way where right at the beginning you each choose a team to manage and then holiday the managers not in use.

this could be an actually good idea for a competition in the challenge and scenarios forum if you make it so if a managers is sacked their out of the game, if you can get at least 12 people to be interested then you could set it up so you have 4 groups of 3 in the semis then the last 4 start a new game for the finals and a name for it - "Last Manager Standing"

Thats a great idea.. I think i'll think about it and maybe put it forward