A Tigres story.

• Thread starter Thread starter dKempz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K
Start of the closing stage

View attachment 367178

As you see we have only lost one game and that was in the NACL quarter finals vs Houston. We got one away goal which is a good thing for the 2nd leg.

League Table

View attachment 367180

We haven't lost a game in the yet. Played 6 won 4 and drew 2. Hoping to carry on this form and win the Closing stage so I can automatically win the whole title.

Torres Nilo our young left back joined Celtic for a good amount of money which funding the signings of our players. Guerrero is a DM that is our first team ball winning midfielder now. Pineda is a young replacement for Nilo and will probably be our first team left back in the seasons to come.

So overall, a good start to the opening stage of the season and I am hoping to keep this good form going until the end of the season!

There's Fierro, but i think there's another young AMC/FC, from Mexico, very good for you to sign, i just can't remember the name...

Closing stage & North American CL

View attachment 367360

So here we have it again we won the league stage of the Mexican division. 6 points clear in front of the team in 2nd. Now lets get onto the knockout stage of the division.

Here is the quarters and the semi finals. Beating Monterrey 5-2 on aggregate. And Cruz Azul 4-1 we pretty much had a simple run into the final.

The final was crazy. They beat us 2-0 at home and then we beat them 3-0 at home. But we scored our 2nd goal in the 91st minute and then won the tie in extra time when Guerrero scored in the 113th minute. So we won the Mexican Division.

Champions League

View attachment 367366

So we had a nervy run beating Houston in the quarters on away goals. Beating Chivas in the semi finals on penalties. And then in the final vs Monterrey we won on away goals to beating them 1-0 away and drawing 0-0 at home.

Key players

View attachment 367369

Two of our key players were on loan to us from other clubs so I will try and sign them back if the price is right. Villa scored 19 goals in 40 so not to good for a striker but he scored some important ones. Rodriguez and Garcia both scored 15 goals and done a very good job whilst they was here on loan. Juninho our CB scored 10 goals and was a rock at the back, he was also very useful as he could play CB, RB, DM and CM.

Entering the Mexican Hall of Fame

View attachment 367370

So after one season I have already entered the Mexican top managers. I am 8th after one season but if I stayed I could win more and dominate the Mexican scene.

End of season Awards

View attachment 367371

7 players in team of the year for Mexico. Also we got 5 out of the 6 player awards which were best GK, CD, FB, DM and AM. Palos, Juninho, Salcido, Torres and Garcia in the same order as the positions.

So what should I do now ? stay with Tigres and keep dominating. Or move to another South American team and try to win their league and Champions League to?

Keep 2 more seasons and then go to argentina, after brazil :D

How about erick torres?

Back