A Tottenham Hotspurs Guide: Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 37K
1) I am just showing who you could buy if you wanted to, its my game, I sold who I did not want and brought in who I wanted! No one has to follow my transfers, thats just 1/8th of the guide, its a guide mate..

2) I suggest that for two reasons: 1) to keep pressure off you from the board and two, if you over perform the board give you a nice cash injection come January for exceeding their expectations!

3) The EPL is a tough league, finishing first with a team that is ranked 6th is not an easy feat for everyone pal! play it safe and perform well instead of aiming high and falling short....

Fair enough. I just felt you might have written a bit on how to get the best out of the current team you start with, but as you say it's your game. Still glad you wrote the guide. :)

Defoe is a streaky-*** *****. Hard time keeping him on any resembling an even keel......can't keep him playing well for more than 4 or 5 games before he either gets complacent or pressured and puts up a 6.0 or something.

Started a new Tottenham save on 12.2.2, might update this...

I'm doing a Spurs save right now, and I'm curious if you transfer listed all those players that you sold, or did those clubs come in with those offers?

Like Hienze for example? Surely what you had was already better than him?

Like Hienze for example? Surely what you had was already better than him?

its called tutoring mate :) he has 20 determination, Hargreaves was also signed for tutoring purposes, high det stat and plays short simple passes PPM for my defensive type mids!

they never wanted to tutor so I released them both a few months later..

I offer these type of players like 8k a week and 250k after playing 30 games! instead of paying them 30k which they both wanted... its a good little plan I have developed with signing golden oldies who I intend to use only for tutoring purposes :) Hargreaves played in one match

I transfer listed most of them, if not all :) here is my current Tottenham squad, nearing end of the second season

I have a few good youngsters out on loan as well!
View attachment 243442View attachment 243443

All transfers from the first day:
View attachment 243444View attachment 243445View attachment 243446

Apart from transfer listing those players, did you set anything else? I set asking price's for Bassong, pavlyuchenko and VDV lower than for what you sold them and yet no one came in with an offer. I was only able to sell Dos Santos for 9mln but I would like the players I listed to sell to give more playing time for my young lads. I also signed Willian for 10mln with all my money expecting VDV to be sold, for about 18mln, but I only got offers with 1 mln upfront and 17 mln over 48 months from Malaga. Any tips?

Apart from transfer listing those players, did you set anything else? I set asking price's for Bassong, pavlyuchenko and VDV lower than for what you sold them and yet no one came in with an offer. I was only able to sell Dos Santos for 9mln but I would like the players I listed to sell to give more playing time for my young lads. I also signed Willian for 10mln with all my money expecting VDV to be sold, for about 18mln, but I only got offers with 1 mln upfront and 17 mln over 48 months from Malaga. Any tips?

Load up Russia as playable :)

Everyone seems to be surprised at my sales, I find it really easy :) I set the asking price to 200% and offer the players out! If I don't get offers I wait, then I offer out for a little less (Like 500k or £1m each time) until someone bites :)

Decent roundup, although I'm a bit dazzled that you're creating a guide for a team, then proceed to sell half the first squad, play their star player out of position and bring in 16 new players.

Also, Euro league qualification is a bit unambitious, the current Spurs quad is certainly title challenge material, and Champions League should be a solid and easy option.
Agree, I even choose title challenge, and end up winning the league.. With Spurs quality it's not hard at all

In my first pre-season for Spurs, Mark Noble for 3mill and Andros Townsend, Jelle Vossen from Genk - 1.5m, David Wheater for 4.5mill.

Paloschi got 11 goals in 24 games for me last season -_-, does anyone know what instructions I should give him?.

Thanks.

In my first pre-season for Spurs, Mark Noble for 3mill and Andros Townsend, Jelle Vossen from Genk - 1.5m, David Wheater for 4.5mill.

no offence mate but those are not great signings for Spurs in the slightest.. these would be decent for Wolves/Stoke!

With the right negotiations and transfer dealings you can get Cavani, Lopez, Kurt Zouma, Nico Gaitan etc etc...

ok just started as spurs.. only had 12m budget, and bought in vertrongen for 9m since all of my defenders are nearly injured. 4 4 1 1 formation which can rotate to 4 4 2..

Back