A tramp has been living in Villa Park...

• Thread starter Thread starter joepane
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K
It's like that Malcom in the middle episode with that guy living in the supermarket. great story

It wasn't funny at all you ****. That lad could of been seriously hurt and Cole got off Scot-free.
You seriously need your head checked if you found it funny....

it was just an air rifle!

but yeah he should not of got away with it, and normal person would probably have a prison sentance for just having an air rifle out in public,

This tramp should be villas new mascot! fair play to him!

Last edited:
not that big a story considering there is 30000+ tramps there every home game

Yeah, all the Birmingham fans buying our tickets is a real problem. :'( We need some seats for non-trampy Villa fans, but you've taken them all because you want to see some real football played. Give them back! :@

I thought GodCubed lived in London? :)

Die.

:P

Yeah, all the Birmingham fans buying our tickets is a real problem. :'( We need some seats for non-trampy Villa fans, but you've taken them all because you want to see some real football played. Give them back! :@

Die.

:P

Im sorry i got distracted by the shiny trophy we have

Im sorry i got distracted by the shiny trophy we have

The trophy we've won 5 times?

On topic: It seems he was under the seats where no-one really goes to. It's in the Birmingham Mail, I don't think they would talk bs.

Personally, if i was Aston Villa, i would be worried about the guards and the CCTV.

There is so much that can be said about this story, but similar to when we returned from the capital two weeks ago its so much better to just :)

You know, now that I think of it I was wondering where we put Salifou...

football giants?

One of the oldest and most successful clubs in Britain. Fourth in all-time English honours table, above the likes of Spurs and Chelsea. So yeah, a pretty **** big club.

Wonder if this dude's shanty house will be included in the VP tour...

Back