Bullardinho

Reaction score
Evening all,

I just wanted to know whether there would be any interest in a career based on Chapecoense in tribute of the recent tragedy. I would be looking to make them the biggest club in Brazil and South America but I wouldn't want to start a story which will cause any offence or not gain any interest.

Cheers!

I think it would be a great story to honor those that were lost. Look forward to reading it.

I'd LOVE to see this!! Lovely way to pay tribute!!! I was thinking of it too but wasn't too sure about reaction!!

Was wondering when somebody would start one to be honest! do it justice mate, It will give everyone (including myself) more insight into the team. Such a sad story but should be done.

Well that settles it then, I better start brushing up on my knowledge of the team and Brazilian football in general. I shall be doing a bit of research and starting the save tonight with the aim of having the story started tomorrow.

Cheers guys!

Well that settles it then, I better start brushing up on my knowledge of the team and Brazilian football in general. I shall be doing a bit of research and starting the save tonight with the aim of having the story started tomorrow.

Cheers guys!

no worries, you ever done a brazil save before?

I was thinking of doing one also! Will be looking forward. I can help you if you need anything

I think I may have attempted a save with Santos on FM08, so basically no I haven't. I am looking forward to the challenge!

Its a unique nation because of the regional championships, I actually spent 18 months there travelling round attended a lot of Flamengo matches. Ill be watching your story with interest mate best of luck