A tribute to John Steven Taylor

mrmatty

Reaction score
At Stoke yesterday a Rovers fan died in hospital after being hit in the head by a steel bin, the man who did this should own up to it, in the end hes just someone that cant handle their drink. this poem has cropped up in respect to John and i thought i should share this with a football community

A tribute poem to our fallen Rover: "I can't believe what I've just read, What must be going through your girlfriend's head. Though we can't stop the hands of time. We give to you this little rhyme We will do our best to say goodbye Some in the crowd will no doubt cry We'll think of you when the whistle blows The flowers wrapped in pretty bows And whilst we'll never have you back, You'll be safe in the arm of our old mate Jack." God bless.

I hadn't heard this..tragic. Thank you for sharing this with us. R.I.P

Last edited:
I think someone had been arrested for what happened. But R.I.P.

I think someone was arrested like Bodie said.

R.I.P mate :(

I was at the game we didn't know what had happened at first they just said it was an incident :(

You gotta feel for the guy R.I.P mate....He went for a game of football biut yet never returned....and people wonder why England has a bad rep for crowd trouble

i was at the game, police just said they were working on it while he was on the floor, and they took him to hospital