A tried, tested and a good formation with goals in it.............

grindo

Reaction score
hello guys, this is my second thread and this is my first year in football manager and i hv created a few tactics but this is the tactic that i had great success with. In my first season with chelsea, I used THE BETTER HALF'S SPLIT 451 and i won 4 trophies namely Premier League , UCL , FA cup and UEFA Super Cup but in the second season that tactic became very ineffective so i decided to change my tactic and I created a very attacking tactic but i lost most of matches because the tactic couldn't defend so I decided to create another tactic which I named the DEEP 4132 and you won't believe it guys I won 6 trophies which were Premier League , UCL , FA cup , UEFA Super Cup , Capitol One Cup and Community shield. It's a very good tactic Lukaku or Benteke would be ideal strikers and i also recommend someone like Lars Bender. Here are the screenshots of tactic and team instructions:

View attachment 452501

Player instructions:

GK:
PASS IT SHORTER, DISTRIBUTE TO DEFENDERS

DR:
GET FURTHER FORWARD, RUN WIDE WITH THE BALL, STAY WIDER, CROSS MORE OFTEN (if u have a strong striker upfont)

DCR:
PASS IT SHORTER, FEWER RISKY PASSESS

DCL:
PASS IT SHORTER

DL(same as DR):
GET FURTHER FORWARD, RUN WIDE WITH THE BALL, STAY WIDER, CROSS MORE OFTEN (if u have a strong striker upfont)

DM:
More direct passes
(I have LARS BENDER who I play as a DEFENSIVE MID WITH A DEFEND DUTY but even DLP is good as i rotate Bender, De Rossi and Chalobah , the latter two play as DLP and all three play really nicely
instructions for Bender : short passes , fewer risky passes and mark tighter)

AMC:
PASS IT SHORTER, MOVE INTO CHANNELS

AMR:
HOLD POSITION, CROSS FROM DEEP, PASS IT SHORTER
(I have special instructions for SANCHEZ who i play as a winger with support duty:
CROSS FROM DEEP , PASS IT SHORTER, FEWER RISKY PASSES , GET FURTHER FORWARD and ROAM FROM POSITION)

AML:
SIT NARROWER, DRIBBLE MORE, GET FURTHER FORWARD, CROSS FROM DEEP, ROAM FROM POSITION, GET FURTHER FORWARD ( I have Hazard here and he came second for Ballon D'OR scored 25 goals and assisted many)

STCL:
SHOOT MORE OFTEN, PASS IT SHORTER

STCR: (I have LUKAKU here and he scored 38 goals in a season)
SHOOT MORE OFTEN, PASS IT SHORTER, FEWER RISKY PASSES

*all the wide players have cross aim target man but that only applies if u have a strong forward upfront

my league table last season and this season:

View attachment 452496View attachment 452495

all and all I feel its a very good tactic and u guys can try it out

* I don't know how u put up tactic up for download so sorry and plzz if anyone can tell me how to do it?