A Valencia Career - Rise Of The Los Che's

lufcberg22

Reaction score

View attachment 336922

Rise of the Los Che's

Right so basically this will be my last save until fm15 comes out and i was looking around who/what team has a potential to become a great european club. You might think well... Valencia is already a decent european club.. but they have not won as much as they had liked. Ok its hard to pass Barca & Real but now Atletico did that last year.. so its proves that it can be done. But that adds Atletico into the mix so now it will be even harder. The lack of domestic cups is the shame. This will not be a 'story' it wil just be a update on what i am doing, what players i have brought in and youth intake etc. So its not going to be a update where i do a review of every game. I will do a update after every month of results and my player of the month. Below i will do a update of the current squad and formation and club background then ill update after pre season on pre season scores and transfers.

Club History

View attachment 336920

Current Squad

View attachment 336918

There we have the current squad... As you can see there is lots and lots of potential in the squad and alot of good youth player who can develop. Alvaro Negredo (on loan from Man City) is a big signing.. hoping he can get the goals, Sofian Feghouli one of the stand outs in the world cup is a big player, Rodrigo (on loan from Benfica) the pacey striker will also have a good season im hoping.. will i play 2 upfront or the 1 with a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 diamond.... Charles Gil and Paco Alcacer 2 promising players in the team aswell. Skipper Dani Perejo will be the heart of the midfield. Nico Otamendi will be the heart of the defence.

Peter Lim - The new Valencia Owner

View attachment 336917

Valencia fans seem to think the club are in safe hands and he can revive the 'old valencia'.

View attachment 686887

Rise of the Los Che's

Right so basically this will be my last save until fm15 comes out and i was looking around who/what team has a potential to become a great european club. You might think well... Valencia is already a decent european club.. but they have not won as much as they had liked. Ok its hard to pass Barca & Real but now Atletico did that last year.. so its proves that it can be done. But that adds Atletico into the mix so now it will be even harder. The lack of domestic cups is the shame. This will not be a 'story' it wil just be a update on what i am doing, what players i have brought in and youth intake etc. So its not going to be a update where i do a review of every game. I will do a update after every month of results and my player of the month. Below i will do a update of the current squad and formation and club background then ill update after pre season on pre season scores and transfers.

Club History

View attachment 686891

Current Squad

View attachment 686895

There we have the current squad... As you can see there is lots and lots of potential in the squad and alot of good youth player who can develop. Alvaro Negredo (on loan from Man City) is a big signing.. hoping he can get the goals, Sofian Feghouli one of the stand outs in the world cup is a big player, Rodrigo (on loan from Benfica) the pacey striker will also have a good season im hoping.. will i play 2 upfront or the 1 with a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 diamond.... Charles Gil and Paco Alcacer 2 promising players in the team aswell. Skipper Dani Perejo will be the heart of the midfield. Nico Otamendi will be the heart of the defence.

Peter Lim - The new Valencia Owner

View attachment 686897

Valencia fans seem to think the club are in safe hands and he can revive the 'old valencia'.

Can wait to see how you do, Little fact for you. You're owner is a agent so watch out with you're players he might try and sell them.... lets hope not, good luck

Can wait to see how you do, Little fact for you. You're owner is a agent so watch out with you're players he might try and sell them.... lets hope not, good luck

hes kept out of it atm, getting bids off big clubs for Feghouli.. got a £11m bid from Monaco but want to keep him. Id only sell him if i knew i good get a equal or better replacement for no more than what i sell for him

both good players... deciding what formation to play... either rodrigo uptop with Negredo or on the left wing as a inside forward

View attachment 336760
Rise of the los che's

Summer Signings:

View attachment 687273

Eder Alvarez Balanta - £7.5m

View attachment 336759

Layvan Kurzawa - £7.5m

So there is my summer signings. Thought i needed to make defence stronger so brought in 2 quality players with great potential. Kurzawa will slot straight into left back and Balanta will partner
Otamendi at the back. Wont be making any more signing as im happy with my squad.

Pre Season:

View attachment 336758

So pre season went ok.. inconsistant to be fair, ending it with a 8-1 win over minnows. Negredo has been lethal in pre season hoping he can bring that with confidence into the new season.

August:

View attachment 336757

So the season kicked off with a home fixture to Elche... suffered a shock 3-1 defeat no more than what we could of had as the team played shocking. Needed a big win the game after
with a trip to Espanyol.. went 2-0 up they brought it back to 2-2 negredo missed a pen.. we went 3-2 then they scored to make it 3-3. Defending was sucidal and struggled to kick on. Next up was Rayo at home. Needed the 3 points and managed to get them thanks to the only goal from Piatti who i brought in to the team.

Player of the month:

View attachment 336756

Stefan Feghouli