Status
Not open for further replies.

dabigberto

Reaction score
Aston Villa hire new manager!

Aston Villa Manager Martin O'Neill has been fired for undisclosed reasons and been replaced by unproven 19 year old Canadian Manager, Robert Hay. Fans have already hit out at Chairman Randy Lerner claiming he is an idiot for hiring the unknown manager. Hay has already hit back at the fans stating that he understands how they feel but guarantees them they will be singing his name at the end of the season.​

Robert Hay​

Staff Changes​

Assistant's Team Report​

Season Expectations​

Premier League: Mid Table
FA Cup: Sixth Round
League Cup: Quarter Finals
Euro Cup: Group Stage​

skin is little annoying to look at, but good luck.

Good luck

Thanks Mate

July Update

Friendlies

Livingston 0 - 5 Aston Villa
Stenhousemuir 0 - 1 Aston Villa
Dundee Utd 1 - 2 Aston Villa
St Mirren 0 - 0 Aston Villa
Chesterfield 0 - 2 Aston Villa
Glenavon 0 - 6 Aston Villa

Transfers In

Hernanes £8.5 million from Sao Paulo
Thiago Neves £8.5 million from Al-Hilal

Transfers Out

Marlon Harewood Loaned to West Brom
Marc Albrighton Loaned to Preston
Dominik Hofbauer £119k to Padova
Elliot Parrish £55k to Barnsley
Adam McGurk £120k to Scunthorpe
Shane Lowry £1 million to Reggina

August Fixture List

Aston Villa V Tottenham
Wigan V Aston Villa
Bolton V Aston Villa
Aston Villa V Fulham

Robert Hay gives thoughts on Pre Season

Today Aston Villa Manager Robert Hay was interviewed about his thoughts on pre season. When asked about his teams performance Hay stated that he was very happy with the way the team played in the pre season. He was also asked about the signings he has made this season and answered "I think Hernanes and Neves will be great signings for the club and can help us reach the top of the league".

How the **** did you get that much money with Villa ! I think at best I got 5 mil but you've got like 15 mil there ! Anyhow good luck but I won't be following.:)

How the **** did you get that much money with Villa ! I think at best I got 5 mil but you've got like 15 mil there ! Anyhow good luck but I won't be following.:)

Thanks, a lot of the money spent was in Monthly Installments thats the only reason I could spend that much

News

Euro Cup Draw

The 1st leg will be played on Thursday 20th August at Villa Park

Injury News

Brazillian Duo Hernanes and Thiago Neves have both been injured during training this month and will miss the first month of the season. Also on the Injury List is Midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker who will miss the first game of the season with a fractured arm.

Edit: Thanks to fm crashing just as I was about to play the game against Tottenham I have had to go back to before the Euro Cup draw. The new draw puts me up against Amkar. The only other change is my Brazillian Duo are not injured going into the month​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.