BradOwl1996

Reaction score
Hello people and I have been reading lots of people's posts on this website and have decided to make a post and start a new career with West Ham United.

Transfers:-

IN: Peter Whittingham (2.5mil)
Mathew Bates (1.9mil)

OUT: Jack Collinson (6mil)
James Tomkins (3.4mil)

I won all my pre-season games against league 1/2 teams quite convincingly, however conceding a fair few of goals. ( West ham 7-2 Rotherham)

First Game of the season is at home to Leicester City, I thought this is going to be a tough challenge and so it was.

First Half: GOAL-West Ham 0-1 Leicester
14 Paul Gallagher
GOAL-West Ham 1-1 Leicester
22 Carlton Cole
Second Half:
GOAL- West Ham 2-1 Leicester
71 Beckford own goal

So full time came and I thankfully won my first game, there goal was against the run of play so overall a decent performance.

LEAGUE CUP: SWINDON 0-2 WEST HAM

Good result!

Game day 2: Leeds 1-2 West Ham
Reid, Baldock

Thats all for know, I will be trying to do a update every other day. As said before this is my first story so please give me hints and tips to give you a better read!

Cheers!

Hey guys I have 3 matches to update you with after my impressive start to the season!

Hull 1-1 West Ham
Bentley 36
Played really well missed loads of good chances and got punished in the 88th min by aaron Mclean

League cup Round 2:

West Ham 2-1 Rochdale
Reid 52
Piquionne 74

Was 0-1 down at half time so brought on some big guns like Piquionne and it paid diffidence.

West Ham 3-1 Nottingham Forrest
Cole 33
Duffy OG 36
Lansbury 64

Went 0-1 down again against the run of play but deserved the 3 points which puts me joint top with Bristol City!

Thanks again and If any of you know how to import screenshots that would be helpfull as it would be a better read.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Will be doing an update tonight as i've played a few more matches

may regret selling Tomkins and Collison both become very good players.

this is the introduce yourself section :) not the story section pal

you need a lot more info, pics, writing to get people's interest in your story

this is the introduce yourself section :) not the story section pal

you need a lot more info, pics, writing to get people's interest in your story

I Know! first post so its not the best, i will re-do the post to make it more intresting! cheers anyway