At the moment I'm half-way through my first season as Liverpool.
I signed Ibrahim Afellay for £6.5M in the Summer and has so far done well for me on the left wing.
I also signed Jefferson Montero for £1.3M in the Summer and has also done well.
I also kept Ryan Babel and Dirk Kuyt just in case as backup.
Hope this helped. :)

Jefferson Farfan, Eljero Elia, Loic Remy, Marko Marin, Andre Ayew, Fabio Coentrao

Sanchez, Navas

Neymar can be trained to play AMR within about a week and then can play either side

hazard is my favourites for liverpool in 2011..elia also a very good crosser..i think u should buy this 2 player..left and right sides.

Eljero Elia every time. Scores and creates lots of goals for Carrol and Suarez.

I had Hazard in my Liverpool save playing on the Left and in his second season he was English Player of the year. You are looking at a 20 goal 20 assist type player on the wing. I also had Elia who was solid, would get around 15 goals a year on the right but is not the playmaker that Hazard was. As suggested above if you can also get Lucas he is only 17 and has loads of potential and can become a great scoring winger or striker for you.

I had Hazard in my Liverpool save playing on the Left and in his second season he was English Player of the year. You are looking at a 20 goal 20 assist type player on the wing. I also had Elia who was solid, would get around 15 goals a year on the right but is not the playmaker that Hazard was. As suggested above if you can also get Lucas he is only 17 and has loads of potential and can become a great scoring winger or striker for you.
Who does Lucas play for?

Who does Lucas play for?

Sao Paulo.

I'd say his best position is as an Inside Forward. He has excellent technique and dribbling for his age. If the OP decides to also go with Hazard then you have a playmaker who can finish and a finisher in Lucas on the wings to go along with Suarez who is one of the best poachers in the game and Carroll as a Targetman if he chooses to go 4-4-2.

Sao Paulo.

I'd say his best position is as an Inside Forward. He has excellent technique and dribbling for his age. If the OP decides to also go with Hazard then you have a playmaker who can finish and a finisher in Lucas on the wings to go along with Suarez who is one of the best poachers in the game and Carroll as a Targetman if he chooses to go 4-4-2.