A Worldwide Adventure, Entering Many Unknown Areas

dani3w

Reaction score
A Worldwide Adventure, Entering Many Unknown Areas

495px-Simple_world_map.svg.png

Welcome one and all, as the title suggest, I'm going on another worldwide FM adventure, only this time its going to be bigger and better than ever before. Obviously I had an attempt at this early into the FM17 release however an issue with the leagues being added with every club managerless caused a few issues and it was shortly abandoned. This time I'm taking on the challenge with the view of potentially not buying FM18 and therefore prolonging this career for a good year should I have the motivation and patience to continue with it that long. Thats the aim though.

Anyway, I know what you're thinking 'this is just another journeyman career', well yes, you're correct there. However I have decided to download @claassen's FM17 Megapack which contains over 210 league and cup updates (all listed in the spoiler below). This will give me the chance to play in completely unknown leagues not only to me, but hopefully most of you guys too which with any luck will keep you interested in coming back to read more with plenty of comments to keep me going
yes.gif

AFRICA: 56 updates
Algeria: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup,Angola: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Benin: 1st division ("normal" format), Cup, Super Cup, Botswana: 1st division, Top8 Cup, FA Cup, Burkina Faso: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Burundi: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Cameroon: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Cape Verde: 1st division, Cup, Independence Cup, Super Cup, Central African Republic: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Chad: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Comoros: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Congo: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup,
Djibouti: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, DR Congo: 1st division, Cup, Super cup, Egypt: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Equatorial Guinea: 1st division, President Cup, Super Cup, Eritrea: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Ethiopia: 1st division, Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, Gabon: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup,
Gambia: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Ghana: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Guinea: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Guinea-Bissau: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Ivory Coast: 1st division, Cup, League cup, Super Cup, Kenya: 1st division, Cup, Top 8 Cup, Super Cup, Lesotho: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup,Liberia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Libya: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Madagascar: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Malawi: 1st division, Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, Mali: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), Mauritania: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Mauritius: 1st division, Cup, Republic Cup, Super Cup, Mayotte: 1st division, Cup, French Cup, Super Cup, Morocco: 1st and 2nd division, Cup,
Mozambique: 1st division, Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, Namibia: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Niger: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Nigeria: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Reunion: 1st division, Cup, French Cup,
Rwanda: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup,Sao Tome & Principe: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Senegal: 1st division, Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, Seychelles: 1st division, FA Cup, Airtel Magic Cup, Super Cup, Sierra Leone: 1st division, FA Cup, Super Cup, Somalia: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, South Sudan: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Sudan: 1st division, Cup, Swaziland: 1st division, Cup, Castle Premier Chalenge, Super Cup
Tanzania: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Togo: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Tunisia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), Uganda: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Zambia: 1st division, Cup, Super cup, Zanzibar: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Zimbabwe: 1st division, Cup, Independence Trophy, Super Cup

ASIA: 39 updates
Afghanistan: 1st division,Bahrain: 1st and 2nd division, King's Cup, FA Cup, Super Cup, Bangladesh: 1st and 2nd division, Federation Cup, Independence Cup, Super Cup, Bhutan: 1st division then National League,
Birmania: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Brunei: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Cambodia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, King Cup, DPR North Korea: 1st division, Cup, East Timor: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Guam: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Iran: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Iraq: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Japan: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th division, Emperor's Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, Suruga Bank Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), Jordan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, FA Shield, Super Cup,
Kuwait: 1st division, Emir Cup, Crown Prince Cup, Federation Cup, Super Cup, Kyrgyzstan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Laos: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Lebanon: 1st and 2nd division, FA Cup, Elite cup, Super Cup, Macau: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, FA Cup, President Cup,Maldives: 1st and 2nd division, FA Cup, President Cup, Super Cup, Mongolia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Nepal: 1st and 2nd division, Aaha Gold Cup, Budha Subba Gold Cup, Pokhara Cup, Simara Gold Cup, Birat Gold Cup, Jhapa Gold Cup, Northern Marianas Islands: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Oman: 1st and 2nd division, Sultan Cup, Federation Cup, Super Cup, Pakistan: 1st division, Cup, Palestine: 1st and 2nd division (West Bank and Gaza), Palestine Cup, West Bank Cup, Gaza Cup, West Bank Super Cup, Gaza Super Cup, Philippines: 1st division, Cup (With new formats, from season 2017), Qatar: 1st and 2nd division, Emir Cup, Crown Prince Cup, Sheikh Qassim Cup, Saudi Arabia: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, King Cup, Crown Prince Cup, Super Cup, Sri Lanka: 1st division, FA Cup, Silver Cup
Syria: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Taiwan: 1st division, Tajikistan: 1st division, Cup, Cup FFT, Super Cup (With new formats, from season 2017), Thailand: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, League cup, Super Cup,
Turkmenistan: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, United Arab Emirates: 1st and 2nd division, President cup, Emirates cup, Super Cup, FA Cup, Uzbekistan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, PFL Cup, Super Cup, Vietnam: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super cup, Yemen: 1st and 2nd division, Cup and Super cup

EUROPE: 21 updates
Albania: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Andorra: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Armenia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), Azerbaijan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Bosnia-Herzegovina: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Cyprus: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup,
Estonia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup,Faroe Islands: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, France: only French Cup rebuilding: for winners of specific competitions on updates of Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Tahiti, New-Caledonia... are qualified for the 7th round of the French Cup, like IRL!, FYROM: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Georgia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18,
Gibraltar (by SIgames): 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Kazakhstan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Kosovo: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Latvia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, League Cup,
Lithuania: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Luxembourg: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Malta: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), Moldova: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), Montenegro: 1st and 2nd division, Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18), San Marino: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup

NORTH AMERICA: 41 updates
CFU Club Championship : The Carribean Champions League qualifying for the Concacaf Champions League for the Top3, Anguilla: 1st division, Cup, President Cup, Antigua and Barbuda: 1st and 2nd division, ABFA Champions League, Aruba: 1st division, Cup, Bahamas: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Barbados: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Belize: 1st division, Bermuda: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Friendship Trophy, Super Cup,
Bonaire: 1st division, Cup, British Virgin Islands: 1st division, Williams Cup, Terry Evans Cup, Canada: Canadian Soccer League, League1 Ontario, PLSQ, PCSL, Cayman Islands: 1st division, Cup, President's Cup, Super Cup, Costa Rica: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Cuba: 1st division, Curacao: 1st division, Dominica: 1st division, Cup, Dominican Republic: 1st division, Cup, El Salvador: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, French Guiana: 1st division, Cup, French Cup, UNAF Cup, Grenada: 1st division, Cup, Guadeloupe: 1st division, Cup, French Cup, Trophee Guy Roch, Guatemala: 1st and 2nd division, Guyana: 1st division, Mayors Cup, Kashif & Shanghai Knockout Tournament (With new formats, from season 17/18), Haiti: 1st division, Cup, Super cup , Honduras: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Jamaica: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Martinique: 1st division, Cup, French Cup, Super Cup, Montserrat: 1st division, Nicaragua: 1st division, Panama: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Puerto Rico: 1st division ,Saint Kitts and Nevis: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup, Saint Lucia: 1st division, Cup, Saint-Martin: 1st division, Cup, Saint Pierre & Miquelon: 1st division, Cup, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: 1st division, Sint-Marteen: 1st division, Suriname: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup, Trinidad & Tobago: 1st and 2nd division, FA Trophy, Pro Bowl, League cup, Toyota classic cup, Goal shield, Charity Shield, Turks and Caicos Islands: 1st division, Cup, US Virgin Islands: 1st division (Saint Croix League & Saint Thomas League)

OCEANIA: 16 updates
Oceania Champions League + Melanesian Super Cup: For correct continental qualification with my Oceania's updates., American Samoa: 1st division, Cup, Cook Islands: 1st division, Cup, Fiji: 1st division, Battle of the Giants, FA Sup, Inter district championship, Champions vs Champions, Kiribati: 1st division, Micronesia: 1st division, Cup, New-Caledonia: 1st division, Cup,,New-Zealand: 1st division, Regionals Leagues (D2+D3), Charity Cup, Chatham Cup, Papua New-Guinea: 1st division, Samoa: 1st division, Cup, Solomon Islands: 1st division, Tahiti: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super cup, Tonga: 1st division, Tuvalu: 1st and 2nd (B teams) division, Independance Cup, NBT Cup, Tuvalu Games, Christmas Cup, Vanuatu: 1st division, National soccer League, FA shield, PVFA Cup, Wallis&Futuna: 1st division, Cup

SOUTH AMERICA: 5 updates
Bolivia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Ecuador: 1st and 2nd division, Paraguay: 1st and 2nd division,
Peru: 2nd division activated, Venezuela: 1st and 2nd division, Cup (With new formats, from season 17/18)

CONTINENTAL & INTERNATIONAL: 32 updates
- AFC Solidarity Cup: Every 4 years between 10 small Asian countries, - AFF-U19 Championship: Every year between 12 South East Asian Nations, for U19, - African Games: Every 4 years, for U23 players, - Arab club championship: Every year with 22 participants (22 champions of 22 Asian and African leagues), - Baltic Cup: Every 2 years between Estonia, Lituania and Latvia, - CECAFA Cup: Every year between 12 East and Central African countries, - CECAFA Cup U20: Every year between 12 East and Central African countries, for U20, - Central American & Caribbean Games: Every 4 years, for U21, - Central American Games: Every 4 years between 7 Central American Nations, for U20, - COSAFA Cup: Every year between 14 Southern African countries, - COSAFA Cup U20: Every year between 14 Southern African countries, for U20, - Francophony Games, - Gulf Club Cup Champions League: Every year with 12 participants (2nd and 3rd of 6 Asian leagues), - Gulf Cup Winners Cup: Every year with 8 participants (8 winners national Cup of 8 Middle East countries), - Gulf Cup Of Nations: Every 2 years between 8 Middle East countries, - Gulf Cup Of Nations U23: Every 2 years between 6 Middle East countries, for U23 players, - Indian Ocean Champions Cup: Every year with 7 participants (7 champions of 7 African leagues),
- Indian Ocean Islands Games: Every 4 years between 7 African Nations, - Islamic Solidarity Games, - Kagame Interclub Cup: Every year between 12 participants (12 champions of 12 East and Central African leagues), - Ligue des Antilles: Every year between the 4 best Martinique teams and the 4 best Guadeloupe teams, - Lusophony Games, - Mediterranean Games: Every 4 years, for U20 players, - Mekong Club Championship: Every year with 5 participants (5 champions of 5 Asian leagues), - Oceania Cup U20: Every 2 years, for U20 players, - PanAmerican Games: Every 4 years, for U22 players, - Pan-Arab Games, - SAFF U-19 Championship: Every 2 years between 8 South Asia countries, for U19, - South Asian Games: Every 2 years, for U23 players
- South East Asian Games: Every 2 years, for U23 players, - Supercopa EuroAmericana: Every year between the winner of Europa League and the winner of SudAmericana Copa, - WAFF-U23 Championship: Every 2 years, between 12 Middle East countries, for U23
So if you clicked the spoiler, you can see all the fantastic work thats gone in to making such a large playable batch of leagues and the wide range in countries that hopefully I can visit over the years of FM. Touch wood we run into no problems.

Obviously for this I will be using the add/remove leagues as I want to keep the game running as fast as possible. I'll probably try and keep 5 - 10 countries loaded at a time to give myself that chance to move around and aim to leave the 'bigger countries and leagues' until a much later date or until I just want to hit somewhere I know.

6mL98S1.png

Here is 'Dan', born in Chard down in the South West of England and about to begin his managerial campaign. Apart from a bit of Sunday league football, and the odd bit of coaching, hes a newbie to the footballing world who wishes to be known about in the near future. A 'tactical' manager sees that aspect of my game the highest along with player knowledge, all my other stats are pretty much rubbish. Support Liverpool, following Yeovil, Dortmund and Real Madrid so obviously would love to manage those four along the way to managerial greatness but we shall see.

**I've already noticed that most of the custom leagues load in without managers, but this is just going to be the case unfortunately. The manager slots get filled up pretty quickly and hopefully won't make some routes too easy.

Next Post: Career History

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Career History:

Clubs Managed:
---

Trophies Won:
---

Country Completion:
---[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]** This page will get updated with each and every job I get, trophy I win and will mark off countries as we go.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Post: The selected leagues & Job Search[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Selected Leagues & Job Search

cM7nMIs.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Okay so with so many leagues available it was a bit hard to pick so I went on each nation and did a random number generator for two of each except for South America, as I don't plan on heading there, I think. Anyway as above these are the leagues I've ended up going for to kick this challenge off. My two European leagues are Armenia and Kosova, both have two playable tiers. In Asia we have Nepal and Turkmenistan. South Africa provides us with Botswana and Rwanda. North America sends us Cayman Islands and St Vincent whilst from Oceania we have Kiribari and Wallis & Futuna. Bar the two European leagues, Nepals is the only other with two or more divisions.

As I said before, most of these custom leagues don't have managers, so upon loading there are 18 available jobs, I went on to sieve through these to find the best few that can get this career going, and in the end applied for four, these were the ones I had an interview with in the end:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
TvUs77W.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AS Kigali from Rwanda, predicted to finish third in the top division but the board expect the league title. Part time contract on £120 per week, not the big dollars we want thats for sure. Its kept on the back burner with it being delayed a week to wait and see back from the other three posts I had applied for.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
eRekaVn.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cayman Island Premier League side Elise SC (CAY) were next in with a contract offer. This time they're predicted to finish top of the league however the board only want them to finish around the top of it. Over double the wage offered though, £250 per week.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
FL9EceF.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The third and final offer on the table was from amateur Wallis & Futuna Islands Premier League side Leava and once again, a third different contract. Due to them being an amateur side there is no wage offered to me and nor a wage offered to any players. Predicted to win the league, the board want a top half finish once again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
pLz2zJN.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And it may come as a surprise, but I'm starting at the club without a wage on offer to me, I'm heading to Wallis and Futuna Islands Premier League and Leava to be more precise. It could be an exciting stint in the Oceanic country but one thing is for sure, it'll be a learning curve. We have 83 days till the season kicks off, so plenty of time for me to bring in new players and try get this country done in season one. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Post: Leava - End Of Pre Season Round Up 2017[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leava - End Of Pre Season Round Up 2017

mpbGiKG.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My first summer of the save has come and gone and its been a very, very, very busy one with the club being amateur we've had to secure as many players as we can. Now we lack staff too so ratings won't mean anything, I'm just hoping we've done enough during the window to have the strength to really compete in the league and take the league title as we're expected to. But time will tell.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
EyUja1U.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And here is our large squad for the season ahead. As I said, we're favorites, I expect this to turn out in our favor. Remember to ignore the player stats and star ratings as the coaches and scouts etc are rubbish. We're very top heavy though with plenty of attacking midfielders and strikers but I'm hoping this will just let me rotate more often and see what happens.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
mSDHVSa.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There were no other teams to play, so pre season was boring.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
vUW152v.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A weird setup here in the league, four points for a win, two for a draw and one point if you lose, everyone wins! But apart from that its all normal. Just fourteen league games as we play each team twice, let the season commence![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Post: Leava - September 2017[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leava - October 2017

mpbGiKG.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Following an unbeaten start to life in Wallis & Futuna Island we move into October with another short month. In fact, I think every month will be short as we have just the three league matches again. The small cup run begins in November, with us entering the Quarter Finals its not going to be lengthy thats for sure. Anyway, could we maintain our strong, unbeaten start...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
N39rd1f.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The answer was no, we've been beaten. But we did make it four wins without defeat at the start of October with a win a day before my birthday as we beat Vaisei two nil away from home. Chevalier struck twice in the final twenty minutes to secure the four points. At home we welcomed Aiele and they were the side that beat us, a Laurent goal bought us level after we went into the break behind but we couldn't hold on here. Finally ending the short month with a trip to Mata'utu and claiming a four nil win. Lechevalier, Laurent x2 and Soulard securing the victory.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
CprN0Zk.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Six out of fourteen league games played this season and we still sit top, a big eight to come but we hold a one point cushion over second place Falaleu. A further point behind are Vaitupu and then Vaisei another point behind. Its tight with three points separating the top four sides but we will keep battling through.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next Post: Leava - November 2017[/FONT]