Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh.........!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pabvanderwaal

Reaction score
Have managed to get the game reloaded...can play up to point of selecting team then moving to match, then it crashes before loading match!!! Is this a common glitch or is it something to do with my PC (programs blocking game!?) If anyone has a clue.......yr wisdom would be muchly appreciated!!!!! :'(

Havent you already posted this

Have managed to get the game reloaded...can play up to point of selecting team then moving to match, then it crashes before loading match!!! Is this a common glitch or is it something to do with my PC (programs blocking game!?) If anyone has a clue.......yr wisdom would be muchly appreciated!!!!! :'(

1. i was playing FM 2005 and it happen like that, then i change my memory(win XP) and update the FM version its fix up
2. when i play FM 2007 it happen again, nothing i can do. Because its really dont have a problem with anything.
3. When play FM 2008, it did happen again. BUT i already back up my save file when get into my 5th season. (it crash in mid 6th season) (im using win Vista)

Now i play FM 2009 on mac, so far no problem (unless that it become slow, but just once. and it never become slow again)

i dont know if it useful for you or not.. (just try to help :p)

yes lol but no bites..trying different tack!! No harm

Yes there is.

This place is alreayd flooded with duplicates so your making it even less liekly youll get a reply. Just bump your old thread if you have new information to add yo your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.