fabregas2

Reaction score
This stupid game takes sooo much of time and yet gives me stupid results despite domination. Why oh why does my team miss every clear cut chance while the other team scores all of theirs? I give this game chance after chance, team after team, player after player and yet it's the same thing. Why don't I win when I get torn apart by a better team but find it difficult to score when dominating other teams? I have some of the best finishers with equally good composure and yet they find it difficult to score against derisory keepers and it's constantly doing my head in to the point that i'm almost punching my new laptop FFS

Sad thing is I can't. I'm getting my moneys worth whether SI likes it or not :p

If you need help dude, you'll have to post your team and tactics. But I konw how you feel lol

If you need help dude, you'll have to post your team and tactics. But I konw how you feel lol

That's the problem. Team and tactics are seemingly fine, dominating nearly every team. Only problem is missing easy chances while the opposition scores theirs and also conceding at least one goal from set piece ever game.

Patience. It happens in real life, too. Maybe you're saying the wrong things in team talks, slating them instead of encouraging. Maybe hold a team meeting?

Hang on in there; 'Thiiiiiiings, will only get better...'

Don't worry, everything gets better after you have a quick rant about it.:)

Last edited:
By the sounds of it, you don't need help with your tactics, but more so your anger issue...

Even though I fully sympathise and know how you feel it's still funny when it happens to someone else. At least I'm not alone.