twelly2712

Reaction score
Ive just finished 3rd after first season with the hammers. for some reason the board has only given me £3million to put together a champions league worth team, (im fuming).

Aaron Cresswell has had a storming season with a av rating of 7.89, as a result man city are in for him and ive managed to get them to pay £30million, however i expect ill get a fraction of that price to spend.

So first off ill need a new cheapish left back

second id love a new experianced CB that can also tutor Reece Oxford

thirdly a new attacking midfielder, even though downing finished with 20 assists ill need quality to mount a group stage challenge in the champions leage.

Ive decided to try and get jenkinson back on loan from arsenal.

Ill be buying zach clough from bolton after a storming loan spell with me.

so i could do with another complete forward to rotate with valencia.

any transfer tips would be helpful

thanks peeps!

If Tyrone Mings is good in your save then you can definitely get him on the cheap. Seems to vary a lot though, but in my current one he is a beast. Pereyra for Att Mid if he is available on a free as well is brilliant!

Ive gone for Andrew Robertson from hull, cost £5.5million, mings has a value of 7 so wouild be pushing 10 for him. pereyra is joining his loan club for free so im out of luck with him, and tbh i completely forgot about him

Ive just finished 3rd after first season with the hammers. for some reason the board has only given me £3million to put together a champions league worth team, (im fuming).

Aaron Cresswell has had a storming season with a av rating of 7.89, as a result man city are in for him and ive managed to get them to pay £30million, however i expect ill get a fraction of that price to spend.

So first off ill need a new cheapish left back

second id love a new experianced CB that can also tutor Reece Oxford

thirdly a new attacking midfielder, even though downing finished with 20 assists ill need quality to mount a group stage challenge in the champions leage.

Ive decided to try and get jenkinson back on loan from arsenal.

Ill be buying zach clough from bolton after a storming loan spell with me.

so i could do with another complete forward to rotate with valencia.

any transfer tips would be helpful

thanks peeps!

For your AMC - see if Odegaard is loan listed if not try Tomas Martinez and Juan Fernando Quintero see if he's affordable not sure how much he would be available for

For Jenkinson on loan again try and do it before his current one expires, that way he will be on loan before it expires and might have someone else get in before you.

For Striker try Sergio Diaz seems to be doing well at the club I've loaned him out to on my save

CB could see how much Porto would ask for Rolando

I've not managed to find a youngster for my team for LB only player that is able to be a quality Left Back is Gaya but is pretty pricey.
If Tyrone Mings is good in your save then you can definitely get him on the cheap. Seems to vary a lot though, but in my current one he is a beast. Pereyra for Att Mid if he is available on a free as well is brilliant!

For your AMC - see if Odegaard is loan listed if not try Tomas Martinez and Juan Fernando Quintero see if he's affordable not sure how much he would be available for

For Jenkinson on loan again try and do it before his current one expires, that way he will be on loan before it expires and might have someone else get in before you.

For Striker try Sergio Diaz seems to be doing well at the club I've loaned him out to on my save

CB could see how much Porto would ask for Rolando

I've not managed to find a youngster for my team for LB only player that is able to be a quality Left Back is Gaya but is pretty pricey.

The ACM you mentioned are huge pennies, ive gone for the Bulgarian 23 year oold Georgi Milanov.

Already signing diaz aswell, wont come until january though, got walter gargano for 700k aswell, for the ball winning midfielder role.

Arsenal are being twats and wont loan jenkinson back as im now a division rival. So ill need a new rb after all

Luke Garbutt or Jordan Obita -LB
Lorik Cana - CB,best tutor
Hachim Mastour is your best option for AM position,he's cheap,young and amazing...
Lucas Boye is a good cheap striker...also try to get Jovic in January...

The ACM you mentioned are huge pennies, ive gone for the Bulgarian 23 year oold Georgi Milanov.

Already signing diaz aswell, wont come until january though, got walter gargano for 700k aswell, for the ball winning midfielder role.

Arsenal are being twats and wont loan jenkinson back as im now a division rival. So ill need a new rb after all

How about that Patric from Barcelona 'B' I believe he's at? Usually transfer listed for something like £1-£1.3 million

LB- Neil Taylor, Jose Angel, Jonathan Silva or Joel Ward
AMC-Pablo Sarabia,G.Wijnaldum,Fede Cartabia,Andre Gomes,Abdelhak Nouri,Tonny Trindade de Vilhena
CB-Ron Vlaar or Ashley Williams could do a decent job