Aaron Hunt - Players Stats Dropping like Mad.

D.Woodgate

Reaction score
So i signed Aaron Hunt and within 1 season, he's stats have dropped dramatically, and keep on dropping, for example 16>13 finishing, 17>14 creativity, Pace 15>12, almost all his stats have dropped by at least 2 making him go from a quality to a 'decent' player. I have top training facilities, have checked his training schedule and made sure that the workload is in line, he was playing up until recently when his stat drop made him almost 5th choice. He is only 26, should be coming into his prime, looking more like a 36 year old! Anyone else had a similar issue with Hunt or anyone else and managed to mitigate the problem?

P.S. Know its too late for him now but would be nice to know for the future haha

I'm not sure if it's related, but I've noticed that some players stats seems to drop a little when they're tutoring youngsters, Like I said i'm not sure for certain that the two are connected but I guess it could be that by looking after a youngster he's not allowing himslef as much time to train his own stats, If he's not tutoring someone then I don't really know, just chat with him and tell he needs to up his training level if he wants a first team spot

has he been getting first team football? Other than an injury that's the only thing that could make a difference... other than the editor giving him a negative PA (but I've never used the database to check that type of thing). Who did you sign him for? Poor adaptability to a different league as well perhaps?

Was he injured for a long time?

He's quite injury prone but never out for more than a week or two really!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

has he been getting first team football? Other than an injury that's the only thing that could make a difference... other than the editor giving him a negative PA (but I've never used the database to check that type of thing). Who did you sign him for? Poor adaptability to a different league as well perhaps?

He was getting first team football yes, but then he got swag so now he isnt, i've given up with him now haha. Just thought it was really weird how fast his stats dropped when my coaches were expecting him to get a bit better!

Signed him for Arsenal on a British Only challenge because he's half English, half German, but that German efficiency obviously wasn't there with him! Wouldn't have thought he would have poor adaptability due to his roots?

I'd stay away from him personally. I've never signed him before but scouted him when he was on the transfer list at Bremen and scouts said he would be the 5th choice attacking midfielder in my Newcastle team in the second season.

His determination, work rate and natural fitness levels are very low so I guess that would play a part in his rapidly decreasing stats.